Who has what kind of iron? - page 7

Zet1972 >> :
And Buffet has no computer at all - and doesn't know how to use it... I read somewhere

He's the one lying, and he's the one making the story up in secret, so that no one would guess.

After all, no one would believe that he's still being telegraphed quotes.

He'll also make up that he has no TV set and only a paraffin lamp.

timbo писал(а) >>

Too bad the picture ended almost a fortnight ago, i.e. the picture shows that the bottom indicator shows the past almost as well as the zig-zag - not 100%, but still good... past.

Here is its continuation. This is what it's showing now at this point. But still, the automaton is not working out (( I'm still thinking with what to supplement it with. I think the grid fits well, I am still thinking how to program it, to attach it.

Prival >> :

Here's his sequel. This is what it's showing now at this moment. But all the same, the automaton is not working out (( I'm still thinking about what to add to it. I think the grid fits well, I am still thinking how to program it, how to attach it.

you already in the 3rd branch this picture show - is it an advertising campaign? if not - you show it - I like it - although I have suspicions on the repainted readings

Zet1972 писал(а) >>

you already showed this figure in the 3rd thread - an advertising campaign? if not - then put it up - I like it - although I suspect that the readings are overripe

This indicator, the result of this thread 'The Theory of Random Flows and FOREX'. I'm sorry, but this is what I got, as I was able to, so programmed in MQL. I'm not advertising because I'm not going to sell it or make it available to the public. I'm going to earn some money with it first, too much time and effort have been put into its creation. It does not redraw.

QuadCore AMD Phenom 9550. 4 Gb DDR2. Radeon HD 3870. WDC 500 Gb. I use it at 1%). Bought only for some time to forget about updates. For my needs a laptop with 1.6 GHz CPU is enough for my needs in MT.

celeron 900Mhz 256 ram, 20gb max at the same time MT4, winamp and ICQ:)

Prival >> :

This indicator is the result of this thread 'Random Flow Theory and FOREX'...

We are not discussing indicators and how cool they are in showing past prices, we are discussing the hardware and the tasks that are set for it. I think that the choice of iron is determined by the solution of a certain task. Hardware either solves this task in a reasonable amount of time or it doesn't. It is logical to assume that market research starts from a simple assumption, if the assumption is confirmed, new optimization conditions (filters, rules, other mini systems (eg mm control), etc.) will be added, thus, the task gets more complicated. And so on to infinity. As a result, a complex system based on simple principles is born. Accordingly, its implementation (compilation, optimization, debugging) requires hard hardware.

1. MT is written damn well, you can feel old-school C++.

2. I think most of local forum users are not engaged in professional system development, so the hardware is quite common.

And I asked this question because I was interested to know what hardware professional system designers use. And since, these are very few (my assumption and perhaps it is wrong), the iron is mostly ordinary.

Don't be offended if you hurt anyone (I understand that people here are very sensitive)!

What is a professional systems writer, C-4? Unless it is a local respected coder writing custom-made EAs for money, who is it then?

Dear Vasily, the thread is of course yours, but it is a hundred times less useful than Prival's posts

C-4 >> :

And I asked this question because it was interesting to know what hardware is used by professional system writers. And since there are very few of them here (my assumption and it may be wrong), most of the hardware is ordinary.

No offense if you hurt my feelings (I understand that people here are very sensitive)!

we are not offended

I'm not a writer, but the hardware is more or less decent and it's not enough for a comfortable research work to quickly implement improvements

there are enough expenses in life besides upgrades

he can write and load the hardware but it's useless!

they can invite you onto the team.)

Reason: