Hidden divergence - page 3

YuraZ писал (а) >>

:-) I believe the price of $50 is considered to be freely available...! so it's not an amount to say it's not available.

Don't get your hopes up...... he won't buy. He'll talk, but he won't give you the money ))))). Rather you will pay him to use and "promote" your indicator ))))).

LeoV писал (а) >>

And you make an advertisement for the whole USSR - billboards, banners, all TV, all radio, the press. It's a two-copeck deal, as they say. And all the dough is yours )))))

All right, I'll share my unearned billions. I'll tell you a terrible secret (from a paid lecture) which is worthy of p. 831 by R. Colby. No, I'll only reveal it if I get all my closed branches back, or ... okay, I'll tell you. It consists of... Oh, I'm afraid to say. It's that... I can't really say. Anyway, there's no such thing as a double, triple divergence... . Ewww, ... said. You have revealed a terrible secret. Of course, it is a pity, but billions can be sacrificed for the sake of PR. Professionals will appreciate the above (they know it themselves) and close the thread.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

OK, I'll share my unearned billions. I'll reveal a scary secret (from a paid lecture) that is worthy of p. 831 by R. Colby. It lies in the fact that ... Oh, scary to say. It's that... I can't say. Anyway, hidden divergences don't have double, triple... . Ewww, ... said. You have revealed a terrible secret. Pity, of course, but what billions you don't sacrifice for PR.

Holy crap! I'm shocked!!! )))))

Mathemat писал (а) >>
Well, well, here comes the passionate outburst... >> watch out, the Jews are coming!

See, I told you Lenya, now the national issue is going to shut down the thread (the pros are being subtle - I'm commenting on Skeptic). And I feel sorry for the billions. Let's delete the last 2 posts.

LeoV писал (а) >>

Don't get your hopes up...... he won't buy. He'll talk for a while, but he won't give you the money ))))). Rather, you'll pay him to use and 'promote' your indicator )))))

I don't hold out much hope, I'm fine...

and the indicator, what's there to promote ...

the results are here https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/YuraZ/

well it's like an advertisement

LeoV писал (а) >>

Не надейся......он не купит. Потрепаться - не вопрос, но бабки не даст ))))). Скорее ты ему заплатишь за то, чтоб он пользовался и "раскручивал" твой индикатор )))))

По поводу цен ориентируюсь на сайт Решетова. Хотя именно за инд по скрытым див. могу и переплатить. А пиар вышеназванному индикатору и советнику я уже сделал, за что, как бизнесмен, потребую скидку. Зря я что-ли тут публику 2 дня разогреваю? А, Скептик Филозов?

Mathemat писал (а) >>
Well, well, here comes the surge of passionarity...

From the point of view of trivial erudition, every individual critically motivating abstraction cannot ignore the criteria of utopian subjectivism, conceptually interpreting the generally accepted defining divergences, so the consensus, reached in Trading Strategies with a dialectical material classification of the universal motivations in the future, the paradigmatic relations of the mean(MA) influencing the predictions, solves the problem of refining and forming the geotranslation relations of the mean and quasipuplets and all kinetically correlating aspects of the divergences. On this basis, we can conclude that every arbitrarily made predicatively absorbing Trading Strategy that is rationally and mystically inducted into the future can discretely determine with the application of a situational paradigm of communicative-functional-type divergences in the presence of a detective-archaic distributive image of correspondence of the extremum of divergences in the Hilbert convergence space of a Trading Strategy.

LeoV писал (а) >>

From the point of view of trivial erudition, every individual critically motivating abstraction cannot ignore the criteria of utopian subjectivism, conceptually interpreting the generally accepted defining divergences, so the consensus, reached in Trading Strategies with a dialectical material classification of the universal motivations in the future, the paradigmatic relations of the mean(MA) influencing the predictions, solves the problem of refining and forming the geotranslation relations of the mean and quasipuplets and all kinetically correlating aspects of the divergences. On this basis, we can conclude that each arbitrarily made predicatively absorbing Trading Strategy, which is rationally and mystically inducted into the future, can discretely determine with the application of a situational paradigm of divergences of the communicative and functional type in the presence of a detective-archaic distributive image of the correspondence of the extremum of divergences in the Hilbert convergence space of Trading Strategy.

AWESOME! YY .

2 Geronimo buy from Yuri, the product is ready there, the more promoted.

xrust писал (а) >>

GOOD! YY .

2 Geronimo, buy from Yuri, there's a ready-made product, the more promoted.

And if I post the ToR and arrange a tender? Yuri, yes, if he agrees to finalize, which, I'm afraid, will not work because programmers are very proud people.

Geronimo писал (а) >> Have I been warming up the audience here for 2 days for nothing?

If you estimate the working time spent on this, and multiply it by the cost of an hour's work for such a big businessman, then Yuraz still owes money. By the way, I have removed my post about passionarity, otherwise they can get the wrong idea...

Reason: