Hidden divergence - page 2

Geronimo писал (а) >>

You don't understand. To arouse interest, especially from the female part of the audience, you have to add some secret. Then there is no limit to curiosity... And I am interested in setting up a women's investment club, the first and only one in Russia? As Roche says - starting to pedal.

I thought so ))))))))))))))

YuraZ писал (а) >>

probably because it is not coming from the peak - i.e. not from the reversal itself

at the same time, on the indicators used to identify the divergence

Note the different indicator readings at ("hidden" or covvergence) - and ("normal" or "honest" :-))

- whatever you like to call it - the main thing is to be clear about what we are talking about

---

this point is the beginning of the 2nd wave according to the wave analysis

where is probably the safest entry

i mean after the divergence, if we catch the first covvergence + other confirmations

it's a good enough entry

---

Absolutely right. The divergence is a signal of trend continuation, not a reversal and it is especially valuable. The 5th wave is also caught, but the degree of validity is higher there on a bearish hidden divergence. Let me remind you that MACD is a 4th wave catcher. But visually this kind of divergence is difficult to catch, that is why we are interested in arrows, %, squares.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

You don't understand. To arouse interest, especially from the female part of the audience, you have to add some secret. Then there is no limit to curiosity... And I am interested in setting up a women's investment club, the first and only one in Russia? As Roche says, I'm beginning to pedal.

It's true that the term "hidden divergence" has long existed...

:-) he who called covvergence a hidden divergence may have been counting on the word "latent"...

it's like calling 3 common averages ALIGATOR ! ( feel the resemblance ?)

It is attractive!

"THE ENTRY POINT IS BELOW THE JAW ON THE FIRST FRACTAL"...

You could get your foot in the jaw! It tickles the nerves - excites the imagination!

and based on 3 EMA lines

or the phrase !!! i ALWAYS go to the HARD DIVERGENCY !!! ( others can't see it and they fly through )

and everywhere I hear ouch! teach me how to enter on a hidden divergence

that's the whole deal!

Psychology however

---

Why a woman's? Are you counting on the wives of aliigarchs? Business ladies? They're not likely to visit this forum.

I think you should be pedaling somewhere else!

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Absolutely right. ACCENTING is a trend continuation signal, not a reversal and that is what makes it especially valuable. It also catches the 5th wave, but the degree of certainty is higher there on a bearish hidden divergence. Let me remind you that MACD is a 4th wave catcher. But visually this kind of divergence is difficult to catch, that is why we are interested in arrows, %, squares.

I have my own indicator to distinguish divergences from covariances

used here

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/YuraZ/

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/YuraZ/discussion#comments

---

I think you can easily tell where it showed a divergence and where it showed a covvergence

The indicator does not redraw :-), i.e. it is not a "weather vane"

YuraZ писал (а) >>

I have my own indicator which distinguishes divergences from covvergences

used here

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/YuraZ/

https://championship.mql4.com/2007/ru/users/YuraZ/discussion#comments

---

I think you can easily tell where it shows divergence and where it shows covvergence

Good stuff. Is it freely available? It is easy to distinguish, but there is no measure of the signal strength, even a formal one - like the difference between the compared peaks and troughs on the price chart and on the oscillator. And I would also include here the number of positions. Often they show pulse-breathing-out.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

Good stuff. Is it freely available? It's easy to distinguish, but there is no measure of signal strength, even a formal one - like the difference between the compared peaks and troughs on the price chart and on the oscillator. And I would also include here the number of positions. Often they show momentum-breathing-out.

:-) I think the price is 50$, it's considered free! that's not the right amount to say it's not available.

---

well right - it's just a tool - at least it's easier to make an entry decision!

in combination with other tools it's quite a good signal...

YuraZ писал (а)---

Why women? Are you counting on the wives of oligarchs? Business ladies? They hardly visit this forum.

I think you need to pedal somewhere else!

I was kidding about the hidden one. More like alligator wives. It's a joke. But there's some truth to it. I know dozens of wives who have been gifted businesses and they sit around offices bored, not knowing where to invest their money, and to satisfy their vanity they are willing to participate in anything as long as it's fashionable. And making it fashionable is the task of my project as well.

I must note that I believe in such Expert Advisors and hep filters along with Kaufman's coefficients and V.Zverikov's UBD ideas. I implemented them in form of numerical data in calculators which I described in 'MT4 Calculators and not only ...'.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

About the hidden one, I was joking. More like alligator wives. It's a humorous joke. But there's some truth to it. I know dozens of wives who have been gifted businesses and are sitting in offices bored, not knowing where to invest their money, and to satisfy their vanity they are willing to participate in anything as long as it is fashionable. And to make it fashionable is the task of my project, too.

:-))

Can you imagine them reading your revelation?

of course from boredom, in case they fly to this forum - unlikely of course, but it happens :-)

YuraZ писал (а) >>

:-))

Can you imagine them reading your revelation?

Of course, out of boredom, they might come to this forum - unlikely, but it happens :-)

I dream about it. It's just a question of creating a fashion. The main thing is for investing to become the most discussed topic in the USSR. Then all of us here, like pioneers, will earn billions, as R. Colby wrote in his Encyclopedia ... And on the mercantile side, will you write to me in private? And an indicator in ex4 to try.

Geronimo писал (а) >> The main thing is to make investment the most discussed topic in the USSR.

And you make an advertisement for the whole USSR - billboards, banners, all TV, all radio, the press. It's a two-copeck deal, as they say. And all the dough is yours )))))

Reason: