Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 288

Please advise how to open the MT4, there are such tabs as Trade, Account History, News, Alerts, Mailbox, Market, Library, Experts, Journal, but the Signal tab is absent for some reason, how to solve this problem?
Files:
screenshot_1.jpg  274 kb

vdm196:
Please advise how to open the MT4, there are such tabs as Trade, Account History, News, Alerts, Mailbox, Market, Library, Experts, Journal, but the Signal tab is absent for some reason, how to solve this problem?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23583/page2#comment_915922

I am logged in and there is a connection, can you tell me how to contact the broker?

vdm196:
I logged in and there is a connection, can you tell me how to contact the broker?

Have a look at the technical support contacts on the broker's website.

If you don't remember their website address: click on "Help" => "About" in the top menu of the terminal.

DiPach:

Check the technical support contacts on the broker's website.

If you can't remember their website address: click on "Help" => "About" in the top menu of the terminal.

so it is only for my account that the Signals are disabled?

vdm196:
I.e. is it only for my account Signals are disabled?

You should check the brokerage company web site for information (including personal account, if there is one). There are probably several ways to contact technical support: by phone, Skype or in writing.

Just keep in mind that on Saturdays and Sundays tech support may not be able to answer questions.

P./S.: Well, just in case, discussions about brokers are forbidden here on the site.

.Hello. Can you tell me if it is possible to open a PAMM account and connect (buy) signals to it?

miheysan:
Hello. Can you tell me if it is possible to open a PAMM account and connect (buy) signals to it?

Greetings

Even if it can be done - this kind of copying should be banned !

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/35983

I can't see the signals in FXpro (MT4 terminal).

Elmir-R56:
My signals are not showing in FXpro (MT4 terminal).
If there is no "Signals" tab in MetaTrader
Reason: