Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 293

akmk:

Good afternoon, just don't know where to turn, a beginner's branch is probably the only option.

Can you tell me, I've tried a couple of times to publish stuff on blogs. I press"Add new post", put the text in the box, press"Publish now" and... nothing!

What's my mistake? And there's also a box called "Original URL" - what is that and is it required to be filled in?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Check "publish now" and click on the huge "update" button. And for blogs there is a special topic -Blog FAQ

barabashkakvn:

You need to tick the "Publish now" box and click on the huge "Update" button. And for blogs, there is a special topic -the Blog FAQ

Thank you!

Who can explain the difference in readings from one office to another?
Files:
16x48b4.png  212 kb

sourfruit:
Who can explain the difference in readings from one office to another?
Isthe time zone the same? H1 compare.

Hello

Dear traders, I am a beginner, the beginning was not bad, and then everything petered out, it was 8000 dollars, no more money, everything was on credit,

I don't know what to do now ...

I thought I would earn, but it was the other way around. My husband got sick, and they say my foot needs a surgery,

Just appeal to everyone who reads, you successful traders, help how much you can, to the world over a thread ... you help me at least a little bit to correct the situation my Sberbank card 4276090010956779 my e-mail address malofeeva1962@mail.ru. write, that never thought to be in such a position and then ask for help, but God willing, and someone will help you in a difficult situation.

nthtvrb2014:

Dear traders, I am a beginner, the beginning was not bad, and then everything petered out, it was 8000 dollars, no more money, everything was on credit,

I don't know what to do now ...

I thought I would earn, but it was the other way around. My husband got sick, and they say my foot needs a surgery,

My life has turned into a nightmare ... Just appeal to everyone who reads, you are successful traders, help how much you can, to the world over a thread ... you help me at least a little bit to correct the situation my Sberbank card 4276090010956779 my e-mail address malofeeva1962@mail.ru. write, that never thought to be in such a position and then ask for help, but God willing, and someone will help you in a difficult situation.

If you have not given me your account number, password, broker (all information + confirmation of your identity), please send them to my personal account.

PS.Osobrazheniya possible husband and free to do !

I am shocked, my first post and such a tragedy. But I have a question for Olga, how do you feel about trading after the plunge and will you continue to conquer this profession?

I really sympathize with you in this situation and I wish your husband a speedy recovery. How long after the training you lost to such a sum and one more question.

If you are not hard to answer, you can ignore it, no problem.

Zavarzin:

I'm shocked, this is my first post and such a tragedy. But I have a question for Olga, how do you feel about trading after the plunge and will you continue to master this profession?

I really sympathize with you in this situation and I wish your husband a speedy recovery. How long after the training you lost to such a sum and one more question.

If you are not hard to answer, you can ignore it, no problem.

I can answer for her - 3 hours of theory, 5 hours of practice. 1.0 minimum lot at the broker, the initial deposit was filled with $ 2.825, and then she had time to add only up to $ 8,000 - it did not help (given that the spread is floating, and expanding as he likes). With such a minimum lot 1.0 - even $10,000 would not be enough for the initial deposit.

Thanks for helping with the answer, I've reviewed all my trading many times, sort of got into trades on the indicator, but didn't even get to 0 and a smooth reversal in the opposite direction...And I had no idea anything depended on the Broker either.... To continue conquering this profession? for now I'm just afraid, to be honest... I don't know what else to say.
Reason: