Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 292

ShamilY:
Thank you. Not there. It's the candle that's highlighted, not the line.
Well, try it.

artmedia70:
Well, give it a try.
OK. Looks like the terminal just stupidly treats candles without bodies as crossing lines.

Silent:
Alternatively, set up 1 chart = 1tf, don't switch timeframes.
OK

prihod316:
Hello! How do I buy from the marketplace? Where do I download the product from?

paladin800:

Among return codes of the trade server I found code 10026 "Autotrading is prohibited by the server". I wonder how the server determines whether the trade is done manually or automatically? I understand that magic number or frequent trades and night trading can betray, but if everything is so controlled, what other parameters can the server use to determine the Expert Advisor?

In the MT5 platform -

In the very structure of the request ( request that is sent from the terminal to the server ) there is an identifier that is exposed during autotrading

You cannot control this feature - it is internal ... It is set by the terminal mathematics if you trade with Expert Advisors

you cannot simply hide the fact that you trade with the Expert Advisor

There is one method - but it does not require trivial methods.

YuraZ:

In the MT5 platform -

In the structure of the request (the request which is sent from the terminal to the server) there is an identifier which is exposed in the auto-trading

You cannot control this feature - it is internal ... It is set by the terminal mathematics if you trade with Expert Advisors

you cannot simply hide the fact that you trade with the Expert Advisor

there is a method - but it does not require trivial methods

The method is called push button
Хочу нажать кнопку "Советники" из советника. - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Хочу нажать кнопку "Советники" из советника. - MQL4 форум

Guys, I need an auto take profit, where can I get one for mql5, free, paid?

Who can tell me why some signals, which are in the base, are not displayed in the terminal? For example https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/50288 signal is free for subscription, but it is not in the terminal mt4!
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: LU HU1
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: LU HU1
  • reviews: 4
  • guangquan huang
  • www.mql5.com
Примечание: Этот сигнал выше минимального требуемого капитала 5000USD. И необходимость 0:00 плохого ECN платформы, а также необходимость уменьшить задержку в VPS перспективе. Пожалуйста поддержите меня в моей IB ссылку по счету. Я буду предоставлять...

advise me, is it possible to deliver signals to mql5.com from a PAMM account at Forex-Trend?

Good afternoon, just don't know where to turn, a beginner's branch is probably the only option.

Can you tell me, I've tried a couple of times to publish stuff on blogs. I press"Add new post", put the text in the box, press"Publish now" and... nothing!

What's my mistake? And there's also a box called "Original URL" - what is that and is it required to be filled in?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Reason: