Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 17

Hope this is good to all

I'm currently using a vps service from you rn. I wanna ask how to withdraw money from the vps account to my broker account on mt4, before the expiration of my subscription.

HafizulRos #:

I'm currently using a vps service from you rn. I wanna ask how to withdraw money from the vps account to my broker account on mt4, before the expiration of my subscription.

Withdraw from MQL5 account:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/302#withdraw

Hello guys,

I opted yesterday for a free VPS of 24 hours. I migrated all my stuff and it turned out to work good. But, as soon as I closed the laptop, the VPS stopped and not working anymore. I checked all the details again but nothing wrong found. Can you verify please what is going on ?

Michael_2000 #:

Hello guys,

I opted yesterday for a free VPS of 24 hours. I migrated all my stuff and it turned out to work good. But, as soon as I closed the laptop, the VPS stopped and not working anymore. I checked all the details again but nothing wrong found. Can you verify please what is going on ?

Have you checked the MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journals, to see that you have the successful synchronization message?

Hello all,

Is ther possibility have to withdraw money from MT5 account without broker ?? 
My broker was scammer as below name CTRL investment’s Limited server name is Filecoinfx foundation. If anyone please know the way to withdraw money from MT5 account without Bronson please let me know.! Really appreciate 

Rifaint957 Arif #: Hello all, Is ther possibility have to withdraw money from MT5 account without broker ?? My broker was scammer as below name CTRL investment’s Limited server name is Filecoinfx foundation. If anyone please know the way to withdraw money from MT5 account without Bronson please let me know.! Really appreciate 

No! All funding and withdrawals to real trading accounts are via your broker (Tips to avoid being scammed …).

If your broker was a scammer then you have lost your money. Only the police or some government agency may be able to help you but the chances are low.

The process of renting a VPS and migrating your EA with desired settings seems to very difficult, if I am able to login to VPS on my own and check all is well would be good.

Like if I am hiring the VPS outside they will provide you the login details and then you can download the MT4/MT5 and launch your EA with desired settings and let it work for you.

The process here is not easy.

phanidhar.rao #:

The process of renting a VPS and migrating your EA with desired settings seems to very difficult, if I am able to login to VPS on my own and check all is well would be good.

Like if I am hiring the VPS outside they will provide you the login details and then you can download the MT4/MT5 and launch your EA with desired settings and let it work for you.

The process here is not easy.

It's easy if you can follow step by step instructions.

How to buy, install, test and use a MT4/5 Expert Advisor

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366152  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/366161  (MT5)

How can I sync my charts (objects) from one device (Windows PC) to another device (Macbook) ???

Just bought VPS hoping the sync would work but it doesnt.

Reason: