MACD indicator - page 82

@Mr.Tools,

Thank you for your reply. I asked for the modification of that indicator because it has some nice features in it and in oscillator mode the fast EMA and the signal line are not visible by default, but I can use the other one after a little mod. too.

Thanks,

Macdak indicator

Macdak indicator (found it on mql site - one of the few new indicators for metatrader 4 posted there lately). Basis is very similar (same) as the MA ribbon but the coloring is not, so it seems to be suitable to post it here

Files:
macdak.mq4  8 kb
eurusdm15_1.png  111 kb

mladen:
Macdak indicator (found it on mql site - one of the few new indicators for metatrader 4 posted there lately). Basis is very similar (same) as the MA ribbon but the coloring is not, so it seems to be suitable to post it here

Is it possible to translate the text strings and add SuperSmoother as an option?

Tzuman:
Is it possible to translate the text strings and add SuperSmoother as an option?

Tzuman

This is a translated version for now. Noticed that the multi time frame mode is wrongly coded in the original and that is corrected too

Files:

Hi Mladen

I see in your MACDAK coding, inside of conditions, something strange, for instance "if(m>m1 && mac1<mac && (mac1-mac)<0)".

If (mac1<mac) then mathematically (mac1-mac)<0 is ensured, so why we should double this part of condition ? Could you please explain it ? Thanks.

fareastol:
Hi Mladen

I see in your MACDAK coding, inside of conditions, something strange, for instance "if(m>m1 && mac1<mac && (mac1-mac)<0)".

If (mac1<mac) then mathematically (mac1-mac)<0 is ensured, so why we should double this part of condition ? Could you please explain it ? Thanks.

That is not my code

I left the conditions as they were in the original (what i did is translate the Russian expressions and correct the multi time frame mode, you can check it for your self from this post - that is the original code https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page55 ) Why the auhor did that with conditions, I have no idea

Hi Mr.Tool or Mr. Mladen ... if you have the MTF chart macd .. which can give a different color to the candle when the up or down?

thanks for the help

nurdin:
Hi Mr.Tool or Mr. Mladen ... if you have the MTF chart macd .. which can give a different color to the candle when the up or down? thanks for the help

nurdin

There are 3 different possibilities for up and down colors using MACD :
- when MACD crosses signal line

- when MACD crosses zero line

- when MACD changes its slope

Which type do you have in mind?

nurdin:
Hi Mr.Tool or Mr. Mladen ... if you have the MTF chart macd .. which can give a different color to the candle when the up or down? thanks for the help

In the mean time : this a macd bars version (on chart) that changes colors of the bars when MACD crosses signal line (the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page2 was taken and adapted for a display on the main chart). So this is version 1 of the possible 3 versions

Files:

Thank you very much Mr. Mladen on the response, I am very happy with this macd, sorry I do not know if different types macd but it seems in my mind better macd is crossing the zero line. -may I ask the macd zero line?

Reason: