MACD indicator - page 79

Riksha:
Мladen, indicator FX5 Macd AllAverages Divergence shows arrows at switching TF, especially it noticeably on small ТF.Не you could correct it?

Riksha

Can you show some example what happens?

I am trying to reproduce that and I can not

Re : Post 780

HELLO MLADEN,

Please could there be something wrong with my request in POST 780 ?

If so, Kindly let me know so I dont bother you further with another reminder.

MANY MANY THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK YOU ARE DOING.

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

Well done for the great work you are doing.

in the attached OSMA MULTI HISTO, you made it possible for us to use up to 20 different settings of OSMA in just one window,when ALL 20 settings show GREEN the indicator shows GREEN, and when ALL 20 settings show RED the indicator shows RED.

However when all 20 settings do not show the same color green or red the indicator shows a 3rd neutral color .

i would be very grateful if you can kindly create something similar with the MACD Rising and Falling. This new multi version would be able to use at least 12 different settings.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PAST ASSISTANCE.

winner246

Here you go

It can combine up to 20 macd rising-falling values into one single value and show the state as you described

Macd rising and falling multi

Hello mladen,

thank you very much, you are a big blessing to so many, thanks.

hi mladen / mrtools,

i have a special request, one of my crazy ideas...

could you please modify the attached indi and show the speed of the aqua line of this macd?

hopefully the slope crosses of the zero-line are visible enough, otherwise a vertical line after bar is closed would be very helpful (for my old eyes... ). in case i couldn't explain my idea properly, pls let me know.

many thanks in advance.

macd_colored_mladen.mq4

engula:
hi mladen / mrtools,

could you please modify the attached indi and show the speed of the aqua line of this macd?

hopefully the slope crosses of the zero-line are visible enough, otherwise a vertical line after bar is closed would be very helpful (for my old eyes... ). in case i couldn't explain my idea properly, pls let me know.

many thanks in advance.

macd_colored_mladen.mq4

engula

What would be the "speed"?

mladen:
engula What would be the "speed"?

probably slope? i mean the first derivative. it's like setting momentum to 1.

engula:
hi mladen / mrtools,

many thanks in advance.

macd_colored_mladen.mq4

please tell me , what settings you use to this indicator .

thanks !

engula:
probably slope? i mean the first derivative. it's like setting momentum to 1.

engula

Try using OSMA with signal period set to 2 and you will get something that is very close to what you describe

gtudor:
please tell me , what settings you use to this indicator . thanks !

gtudor,

i'm testing right now. the settings you see in the pic don't seem to be too bad.

try yourself even with different symbols and come back with your feedback...;)

Reason: