MACD indicator - page 77

Mladen , do , please, in the MACD Hull function - show osma

Riksha:
Mladen , do , please, in the MACD Hull function - show osma

Riksha

I am afraid that I do not understand your post completely. One version of MACD hull was posted here (if that is what you meant) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hello

Iam looking for an indicator that can draw fibo on MACD, like the picture

also show the price zone on chart which is 31.8% and 61.8% on MACD.

thanks

Files:
51.gif  7 kb

Sorry, made a mistake .Feasibly do in the latest version MACD All Averages, to show only osma separately without the MACD and adjust the thickness of the lines in your all colored MACD and the function of base ma mode?

where did u get the macd indicator??

MACD AllAverages 2.3 indicator

Riksha:
Sorry, made a mistake .Feasibly do in the latest version MACD All Averages, to show only osma separately without the MACD and adjust the thickness of the lines in your all colored MACD and the function of base ma mode?

Riksha

In this one set the ShowMACD to false and you will get only the OSMA. Additionally you can use OsmaMultiplier to extend values to occupy more space of the sub-window in that case

Files:

Thanks, but it's not quite what I wanted , I'm sorry to trouble you,

And yet it is impossible to insert a function indicator base ma mode?with a choice of MA

Riksha:
And yet it is impossible to insert a function indicator base ma mode?with a choice of MA

Riksha

In that version you have a choice of averages used

Mladen , there macd all colored, you , the author , there is a line base ma mode, where you can choose the MA period , this function can not register in the macd all averages?

Reason: