SYNERGY Trading Method - page 40

roodstaart:
I think it version 1.2 anyway, I attached it, including manual. As for the martingale: so far it has not been used thus maybe I can just as for ease switch it of. It has nothing to with the trades so far.

Dear :

I can not find the Chaikin's Volatility_Kalenzo.mq4 -> ...\experts\indicators in the zip file

Regards

Derk,

Thank you so much !! I really appreciate your help.

Jeff

DerkWehler:
xcooper:

Yes, I could make an option in the EA where it will handle any open position in your account as if it was it's own, and close it according to set rules.

I do not have much time lately, but will try to get that option in soon.

-Derk

ztdep:
Dear :

I can not find the Chaikin's Volatility_Kalenzo.mq4 -> ...\experts\indicators in the zip file

Regards

Here you are mate.

"133 Trade Not Allowed" means your broker is not allowing trade.

You may need to call them if the problem persists.

BALAISE:
I've use the latest EA and the post 65,

I have any trade,

and I have always the same errors :

2007.12.28 12:29:42 LibOrderReliable EURUSD,M5: OrderSendReliable v2:last error: 133:trade is disabled

2007.12.28 12:29:42 LibOrderReliable EURUSD,M5: OrderSendReliable v2:failed trade: OP_BUY EURUSD@1.47120000 tp@1.47720000 sl@1.46520000

2007.12.28 12:29:42 LibOrderReliable EURUSD,M5: OrderSendReliable v2:failed to execute OP_BUY/OP_SELL, after 0 retries

what can I do?

ztdep:
Dear :

Regards

It is not included because it is no longer used.

Multi time frame Synergy indicator

Hi, bros,

I am new to the thread, i am wondering is there multi time frame synergy indicators? i think it might be helpful. so I developed an indicator based on the #MTF indi of keris2112.

Look at the picture below, the rules might be: when current time synergyid meet the longer time frame synergyid, then enter; when longer synergyid disappearing, then exit.

But the problem is the multi time frame indi might sometimes repaint itself, because the longer time frame price changes. So is there any ways to avoid this for the purpose of testing.

thks for help me out and any of your kind suggestions!

Files:
1.jpg  84 kb

SynergyEA

Hi Derk & others

I have read this whole thread from start to finish plus I did Dean's Webinar on the Sysnergy method and Derk I must say that I am very impressed with your EA. I am running it on a few pairs non stop since 17 Dec 07 and I am happy with my results. I am running it on 4Hr time frame, point is I set it to run on 4Hr brfore I read the whole thread and saw that everybody is advising 1Hr. Non the less I am up more than 1200pips. I do not stop and start the EA, it is running 24 hours per day.

I am sure that I am not using your latest version because it do not have the CheckClosedCandle parameter (but then you also say that there might be a bug in the latest version).

One Broker that might give problems with EA's is CrownFx since they calculate their lot size differently, normally any EA that must run on CrownFx must be adjusted otherwise your trades will not be taken, I do not know if any of you complaining about no trades may be with them.

I hope everybody had a good Christmas and I wish all a bountifull pip year.

Regards

Pairs and Settings

Silver:
Hi Derk & others

I have read this whole thread from start to finish plus I did Dean's Webinar on the Sysnergy method and Derk I must say that I am very impressed with your EA. I am running it on a few pairs non stop since 17 Dec 07 and I am happy with my results. I am running it on 4Hr time frame, point is I set it to run on 4Hr brfore I read the whole thread and saw that everybody is advising 1Hr. Non the less I am up more than 1200pips. I do not stop and start the EA, it is running 24 hours per day.

I am sure that I am not using your latest version because it do not have the CheckClosedCandle parameter (but then you also say that there might be a bug in the latest version).

One Broker that might give problems with EA's is CrownFx since they calculate their lot size differently, normally any EA that must run on CrownFx must be adjusted otherwise your trades will not be taken, I do not know if any of you complaining about no trades may be with them.

I hope everybody had a good Christmas and I wish all a bountifull pip year.

Regards

Hi Silver,

Congrats to your nice results!

I also think that Derk's EA is a masterpiece of its kind. I tried it in semi-automatic mode and it worked well. Nevertheless, I would definitely like to forward test it in full-automatic mode too.

Please tell us which pairs you do trade with Synergy EA. I would also like to ask you for attaching your set file or files, if you use different settings for different pairs.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Synergy EA

Chrisstoff

I run the following Pairs:eurusd,usdchf, gbpusd, usdjpy since the 17 Dec plus I added gbpjpy & eurjpy yesterday. usdjpy is the worst performer so far.

I will post the EA I am running, the preset is as the default in the EA, I run the same settings on all the pairs.

Files:
synergyea_1.mq4  25 kb

Silver:
Chrisstoff

I run the following Pairs:eurusd,usdchf, gbpusd, usdjpy since the 17 Dec plus I added gbpjpy & eurjpy yesterday. usdjpy is the worst performer so far.

I will post the EA I am running, the preset is as the default in the EA, I run the same settings on all the pairs.

Thank you, Silver for the information. I think your copy is the November 29th version, as far as I know this is the last but one version of SynergyEA. I will forward test your settings (OOTB on H4) from the first whole trading week in January.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Reason: