SYNERGY Trading Method - page 37

the EA setback

I want you to know that guppy has been ranging since the begining of the week and remeber, derk said, it won't work during ranging period. I will advise you disactivate EA till trend is back.

thanks

Trying to get better understanding

Can someone help me understand why the sell signal at 1400 did not come 4 bars earlier at 1000? I have set UseChaikin to false.

The Green Line is below the Red and Yellow, and the Yellow is trending down. Price action is trending down, and all TDI lines are above 32. Where the signal did finally happen, TDI was already below 32. I thought trades should not be taken below 32 or above 68. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry to bother, I just figured it out

The blue volatility bands are not expanding four bars earlier.

Having a brain drain... need a plug

Can someone remind me what the rule was for the Chalkin indicator? It's slipped me for some reason. And my mind can't do google right now.

Not sure if you are talking about the EA, but Chaikin has been completely removed from it.

-Derk

nondisclosure007:
Can someone remind me what the rule was for the Chalkin indicator? It's slipped me for some reason. And my mind can't do google right now.

DerkWehler:
Not sure if you are talking about the EA, but Chaikin has been completely removed from it. -Derk

Sorry, not the EA (that's where I looked first). The Synergy basic rules, I can't remember what it said about volitility.

Hi

hi guys

I need some help,

look what I have as message in "Experts" :

2007.12.20 18:50:13 LibOrderReliable eurusd,M1: OrderModifyReliable v1_1_3:non-retryable error: 130:invalid stops

2007.12.20 18:53:35 LibOrderReliable eurusd,M1: OrderModifyReliable v1_1_3:failed to execute modify after 0 retries

What can I do?

Balaise

nondisclosure007:
Sorry, not the EA (that's where I looked first). The Synergy basic rules, I can't remember what it said about volitility.

Chaikin does not exist in synergy basic.

In synergy advanced, they have their own volatility indicator.

Look at/post the other lines around that error; it should tell you what price it was trying to get in at, and where the TP/SL were set.

BALAISE:
hi guys

I need some help,

look what I have as message in "Experts" :

2007.12.20 18:50:13 LibOrderReliable eurusd,M1: OrderModifyReliable v1_1_3:non-retryable error: 130:invalid stops

2007.12.20 18:53:35 LibOrderReliable eurusd,M1: OrderModifyReliable v1_1_3:failed to execute modify after 0 retries

What can I do?

Balaise

I used the default settings

I've just changed the settings from your "Posts: 156"

And where can I found the SplitOrder?

Reason: