SYNERGY Trading Method - page 45

nondisclosure007:
Derk, Need to remove the DM_Volitility and DM_Rangefactor from the EA. It's generating a lot of useless entries in the log.

....or someone could just post them.... not sure anymore how much it matters.

Great Ea

Derk,

I am using your Ea and so far it looks great. You have done a great job. I am trading the Geppy when it is with the 4 hr trend. I am actually using an indicatior that measures the trends for all types of timeframe trader that is pretty accurate.

Are you using live money on it or just demo?

Jeremy

Jeremy, can you post the trend indicator ? thanks mike

jer966:
Derk,

I am using your Ea and so far it looks great. You have done a great job. I am trading the Geppy when it is with the 4 hr trend. I am actually using an indicatior that measures the trends for all types of timeframe trader that is pretty accurate.

Are you using live money on it or just demo?

Jeremy

Jeremy:

I am not using on either at the moment. But previously I was trading on real money. Unfortunately, I was getting too many losses though, so I needed a better set of settings.

Trend Follower

cochran1:
Jeremy, can you post the trend indicator ? thanks mike

Sure Mike here is the Zip File, I use this on a separte chart to check the trends.

Files:

Trend Follower

I use it with this template

compiling problems

Actually I was not able to compile either, so I switched back to the old version.

autumn

Thanks Jeremy..

Trend Follower

Jeremy,

Wow, the template does look cool... The only thing I seem to be missing is the status bar in the upper-left corner (red, green, blue, orange, yellow, signal, slope, macd, laguerre etc. status bar). Is it another indicator?

And also I see EA... Is it good?

Cheers,

Oscar

bluF:
Jeremy,

Wow, the template does look cool... The only thing I seem to be missing is the status bar in the upper-left corner (red, green, blue, orange, yellow, signal, slope, macd, laguerre etc. status bar). Is it another indicator?

And also I see EA... Is it good?

Cheers,

Oscar

Oscar, I have never really tested the EA I got it from another Forum.

I just use this chart for the rainbows at the top, the lag and macd ... normally i have the rest cleared out... too much noise for me. I just use it to check the trends of different traders and at different tfs

Then I use the synergy system on a different chart and I am testing the EA from Derk.

I actually prefer trading manually but when I cannot be in front of screen EA helps.

Jeremy

Reason: