Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 57

cja:
What do you mean by the TP/SL is in opposite,

A Bearish Correction means price has been going down and now has reversed up

A Bullish Correction means price has been going up and now has reversed down

I checked the indicator and cannot see anything wrong????

cja

Sorry cja, to make you confius.

There is nothing wrong with the indicator, just the V#11 GMT shift version I got have TP on the left, instead SL at the left side on Dolly Comment...

Hi Cja

Hi Cja

Is there a perfect time for dolly i mean a nice section

i usually trade dolly with the open of the dayof my Broker at 10:00GMT

and in the same timethe open of Asian Markets

I noticed that EUR/JPY or all of the JPY Paires respect the Asian section

But in Europe section no respect Just the King GBP/USD

so is there a section you advice to trade in it with dolly?

could i rade with dolly severl times in the same day , i mean that i buy when be in the buy area then Takep. then again price reach the buy area again i buy again or not recommended

Could we test the Best paires that respect the pivotes with dolly?

Best Regards

Hany

ANCOLL:
Hi vlange,

About the deep discussion for divergence with MACD or even with DigiStoch,

I hope cja and hymn can give more detail information

Because they know more and better about this matter.

Regards,

Ancoll.. Thank you for your response. CJA has also responded, and I will direct my questions regarding divergence to him. Thanks for the interest..

cja:
Divergence - The general rule on Divergence is the higher the timeframe the larger the move and the smaller the timeframe the smaller the move, you can trade divergence off the M1 & M5 quite successfully however the moves may only be around 10 to 30 pips however divergence on the H1 & H4 can give much larger moves and on Daily for instance divergence with say the GBP/USD pair can give moves in the 100's of pips and of course if several timeframes are showing divergence then all the more likely a move will occur, the key to trading divergence is picking the actual turn or setting your trade above or below the current price to trap the eventual move. I apoligise if the comment in Post #2 appears misleading or not a complete enough explanation but i was merely making people aware that divergence is a powerful tool. cja

I agree with the premise that larger timeframes divergence give correspondingly larger moves. I would argue however, that the value of seeing divergence in the smaller timeframes lies in enabling one to pick the optimum entry or exit and if the divergence exists on progressively larger timeframes, you can harvest pips for all the run, not just a portion of it. The question I originally posed regarded actually plotting divergence on the charts so it could be viewed and acted upon. Many here probably are aware of divergence, but have only a vague idea how to find it, much less use it for their benefit. As it stands, I have to draw in divergence manually, or perhaps there is an indicator that will do that for me? Again.. Thanks for addressing this.

hello...all

i'm newbie here...i have finish read this thread ..but i'm confused....may i have the dolly..ver. 11 ..please give me....then with the rules..

cja:
Divergence - The general rule on Divergence is the higher the timeframe the larger the move and the smaller the timeframe the smaller the move, you can trade divergence off the M1 & M5 quite successfully however the moves may only be around 10 to 30 pips however divergence on the H1 & H4 can give much larger moves and on Daily for instance divergence with say the GBP/USD pair can give moves in the 100's of pips and of course if several timeframes are showing divergence then all the more likely a move will occur, the key to trading divergence is picking the actual turn or setting your trade above or below the current price to trap the eventual move. I apoligise if the comment in Post #2 appears misleading or not a complete enough explanation but i was merely making people aware that divergence is a powerful tool. cja

Included is a chart with an elementary MACD divergence being plotted automatically. What it doesn't show is divergence on the signal line, nor can you easily distinguish positive from negative divergence on the candlesticks unless you know what to look for.

FX5_Diverdence

Hello Vlange

Where it is possible to find the indicator FX5_Diverdence

Thank

Thank

gmt problem

Hi guys,

my broker works on 0gmt - which is great for Dolly in winter, but now as summertime hit us it still starts at 0gmt - which is 1 hour after japan open. Does Dolly still work or do we need a 23.00-gmt summer-version for our favorite indicator ?

I tried v11 but the only thing it does is to draw Dolly graphics 1 hour earlier ... but it doesnt recalculate the opening price which is essential for dolly to work. Any ideas/help ?

Thx !

CJ

Reason: