Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 60

the pivot do not match

today i found three result of pivot

wss 9.3 is 1.9646

dolly 10.0 is 1.9691

dolly 11 is 1.9650

which one is correct?

and is there something should be fit in setup? anybody can help?

thanks in advance

lukemcr:
today i found three result of pivot

wss 9.3 is 1.9646

dolly 10.0 is 1.9691

dolly 11 is 1.9650

which one is correct?

and is there something should be fit in setup? anybody can help?

thanks in advance

The Pivot should be exactly the same on the Dolly 10 & 11 if the GMT shift is set to zero on v11, i presume all the setups were on the same platform and not different brokers? If so it sounds like the version 10 might just need flicking between timeframes to update the data, if Dolly is left running thru to a new trading day occasionally the pivot price doesn't update although the pivot line does move to the correct position. As to the difference between WSS & Dolly i can't answer that. Hope this answers some of your questions

Dolly v11 shows 1.9646 if GMTshift set to 3 for me which gives me the GMT 00.00 Time, perhaps your WSS is set for the GMT 00.00????

cja

cja:
The Pivot should be exactly the same on the Dolly 10 & 11 if the GMT shift is set to zero on v11, i presume all the setups were on the same platform and not different brokers? If so it sounds like the version 10 might just need flicking between timeframes to update the data, if Dolly is left running thru to a new trading day occasionally the pivot price doesn't update although the pivot line does move to the correct position. As to the difference between WSS & Dolly i can't answer that. Hope this answers some of your questions

Dolly v11 shows 1.9646 if GMTshift set to 3 for me which gives me the GMT 00.00 Time, perhaps your WSS is set for the GMT 00.00????

cja

thanks cja

but i still can not catch the point. yes gmtshift in the v11 is set to zero, and i also flicking between tf in v10, but it really shows 1.9691 and the daily average range is 69, while in v11 it shows 124. could you show me the results at your side in pivot and daily average range?

lukemcr:
thanks cja but i still can not catch the point. yes gmtshift in the v11 is set to zero, and i also flicking between tf in v10, but it really shows 1.9691 and the daily average range is 69, while in v11 it shows 124. could you show me the results at your side in pivot and daily average range?

Hi

Today Dollyv11 set at GMT shift =0 / Pivot = 1.9746 / average range =120

i have noticed on occasion if you have just started a new account the daily average can be inaccurate due to i think a lack of previous data. The v10 Pivot has got me puzzled though.

cja

Anyone has applied dolly in real trading and how is the performance following dolly 2nd compare to dolly 1st or WSS ? Also compare to Phonix EA, which system is the most profitable system ? Will dolly generate profit if trader following dolly rule strictly ?

Backtesting Levels

I recall seeing a version of Dolly or a function within Dolly that puts the levels for previous days on the chart for backtesting purposes. Can someone tell me where I would find this again? Thanks.

Alan

mpforex:
Anyone has applied dolly in real trading and how is the performance following dolly 2nd compare to dolly 1st or WSS ? Also compare to Phonix EA, which system is the most profitable system ? Will dolly generate profit if trader following dolly rule strictly ?

hello mpforex,

i'm using dolly in real account and 98% profitable. if you using any system/strategy you will success IF you trade WITHOUT ur emotion.

hymns:
hello mpforex, i'm using dolly in real account and 98% profitable. if you using any system/strategy you will success IF you trade WITHOUT ur emotion.

wow 98% is quite amazing, so far you are the authoritative person I can believe cause I saw you involved with this project since beginning. All I can say that dolly v11 is impressive although rather confusing about the upper right corner arrow signal. Thanks and high respect to all who have contributed to dolly 1 and dolly 2, you guys are quite amazing (Frantatech, CJA, Ancoll, hymns etc) The most colourful functional indicator (after XO) I have seen since the advent Metatrader. I could not avoid my emotion to see this impressive indicator, this is the only lack of this indicator (colour which invites "wow" emotion which could make you forget a while about the trade in it :-) ).

hymns:
hello mpforex, i'm using dolly in real account and 98% profitable. if you using any system/strategy you will success IF you trade WITHOUT ur emotion.

What the? What version of Dolly and Settings are you using? Are you manual trading?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
What the? What version of Dolly and Settings are you using? Are you manual trading? Thanks

I'm using Dolly Analyzer 11 (currently not release to public). i'll release after complete the manual and workspace "make up". I'm trade manually with default settings.

Reason: