Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 25

et_phonehome_2:
For the EA, is it possible to put in a GMT time when it should be activated since most moves to the BUY/SELL area does not occur until the European session? I just want to avoid price touching the BUY/SELL area, reverses back and then consolidates until the Eurpoean session. If its not possible to check the GMMA for confirmation, maybe have it check an EMA or something for confirmation.

it would be good in MT4 offering something like place buy/sell stops but it would onli opened trades only after certain timing.

when coding the EA , i face with a problem..

for eg.. a buy stop.

a buy stop can be open in 2 ways.

1) price initally around pivot/open area.. price hit up to buy stop price.

2) price above buy stop area then it decrease to buy stop price, then it will aso get activated.

Any programmer here can assist me by onli open the trade when it is in the 1st senario?

i am thinking of store some previous price so that I know the price 5 min ago..

or are there indicators that already can do the filtering?

Why does it open trades that don't show a profit or swap and some do?

See pic.

Thanks

Files:
trades.jpg  46 kb

Better filter

OpenGraphics is based on the pivot of the day and not in the central pivot we have a space of 20 Pips to Filter the entry

We have to be real in this GMACD is a very good indicator but it is not a very good filter RVI is a real filter more than indicator

we already have the method of entry the only thing that we are looking it's how to filter this entry GMACD is an indicator and for the intention of filter in this EA system it does not work appropriately because only we have 20 Pips to decide the entry

Ea

Hey guys.

I try for a week the dolly v2 system, till now -17 pips, now I have some questions:

Is there any recent EA for this system?

&

Has someone of ur guys the new WSS 9.4 EA or their indicators?

best regards

mekz

Wss 9.3

Hey, could anybody upload the wss 9.3, please.

i want to campare it with dolly.

thx

wss94

Hi, I found this somewhere in a forum..

I think this is a new wss94, and I dont understand about it, maybe it will expire or no, I dont know, I'm not a programmer

I added a moving average based on dolly system, so maybe this will help You to compare wss and the amazing dolly2...

punkboyzzz:
Hey, could anybody upload the wss 9.3, please.

i want to campare it with dolly.

thx

wss 9.3 zipped files

Files:
wss93.zip  187 kb

Dolly the Clon??????

Which one is the clon?

look's like the guys of WSS Visit this site often.

Files:
wss94.gif  44 kb
goodsystem.gif  75 kb

Dolly Graphic #10 Vs Open Graphic #10

Sorry for interrupting...

What's the difference between those two?

thank you.

cyberskill:
Hi, I found this somewhere in a forum..

I think this is a new wss94, and I dont understand about it, maybe it will expire or no, I dont know, I'm not a programmer

I added a moving average based on dolly system, so maybe this will help You to compare wss and the amazing dolly2...

I think Dolly still better than...

I prefer it

Reason: