Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 21

Wss9.3k

Since dolly is a clone of WSS we should implement the same metod of entry

with the EA for example if there is no way of using GMACD as filter then we should implement the filter that it uses WSS9.?

it is based on a series of 4 colors (historygram) if it is RED trend down strong (SELL) if it is BLUE trend up strong (BUY)

light blue & the orange one trend i's up or down but not strong any way does not clean the method of entry

Thre is also other EA based in WSS (ARTEMIS)

and they were using a similar method of entry

Files:

Hmm

Hmm i think that EX4 from WSS will not work for others .till they dont have purchased it. or cracked.

The WSS93k Ex4 it's fully funcional and it's working like any other indicator

RJ1:
Hi ipixtlan!

This expert is a good example of how we can create an expert advisor based on Dolly_Graphics_v10. Nice job ipixtlan!

Hymns, have you read the sourcecode of OpenGraphics_Expert.mq4? I bet you can easily understand it.

-RJ1-

i'll looking for it after cleaning my house

okabija:
I'm newbie in forex, especially using Metatrader.

I trading with Marketiva, and they don't use metrader. I found this Dolly 2nd clone is promising... I really hope with dolly I can make pips ... (because I keep lose in trading ..)

so I try to combine metatrader and marketiva...

I'm from Indonesia, so I'm trading with GMT +7.

I have questions about Dolly system, and I really hope someone could help me.

I have read dolly rules posted by HYMNS in post number #3.

actually I have lot of question, here is my question :

1. what is the best timeframe ? 15m / 1H / 4H / daily ? - M15 or choose what TF ur confort

2. so we should put order at market open ? and we can't open position when the market is moving ? yes (no time to sit down infront pc) & no (manual entry by waiting price same with signal givin)

3. how determine to open / close position ? ur own decision

4. and which is the newest Doly system ? check my post #3 also check post #1 or frantacech post for addon

5. Is just only doly use in metatrader ? what else should Indicator I use ? the clock? depend what u need

Pleasee guys.. help me... I want to be a successfull trader....

sorry for my poor english..

contact me also at yahoo mesenger, with id : okabija

thanks a lot ...

have a nice pips

bodshyipmonitor:
anyway.. i attempt to edit myself..

i guess it works..

my first post of my modified work!

opengraphics_expert_ver1.01.mq4

Backtesting now..

Anybody know where I can get historical data of real ticks with 99% quality for at least 2 years?

The ones i got from alphari is M1 and I got it converted with period converter.. Modeling quality is onli 60%.

for better result. do forward testing with demo account

wan_grunge:
Can someone here please help me ... for the little tip dolly.... " Guppy Line - Make sure the Yellow,Gold,Orange,Red Above Open Price" what does this mean? Cause i dont see line color like that in the chart... can some one post an example?

And for the Fibo 100%... does that means when price touches fibo 100%.. we open trade and take 5 pips buy?

Please someone clarify this..

Thanks...

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

Make sure u have download right template to see guppy lines. For Fibo 100% lines set Show_Fiblines = true in Dolly Parameter

et_phonehome_2:
From what I understand, the Dolly will calculate the BUYs and SELLs for you at GMT 00:00 time. Based upon the suggested BUYs and SELLs printed on the left hand side, you can enter your positions based upon that for the open.

I do not know how you can put in the S/L hours earlier not unless you are using the Dolly for intraday trading. I do not believe Dolly was meant to be for intraday trading, correct me if I am wrong?

Yes, the S/L does not justify the TP, but its better to make PIPs than to lose PIPs or even get stopped out especially if we are with the trend. I think if we all knew that we can make double out S/L then we wouldn't need to worry what our TP is, but that is not the case. Dolly does not attempt to perform any type of pattern recognition to project price into the future.

As for the SL and TP of all pairs, the code does not fine tune anything for each of the currency pairs as far as I know. You can set the SL and TP to whatever you feel comfortable with. Its purpose is to get you PIPs based upon the PIVOT or OPEN depending upon your settings.

thank for the explanation

so we must wait for the new day start (00.0GMT) to find the suggested BUYs and SELLs printed on the left hand side. i think from 22.00 - 00.00 GMT there will be quite rare movement (correct me if i'm wrong). can we simply adjust so the suggested buy/sell will show on/printed at ex 23.00 GMT, do you know how to adjust the code

i download my 2nd clone doly from the ancoll 1st tread (last update 22 des 2006). is it the latest version? it seem still based on the daily pivot where i can get the one which based on daily open, or we can simply cange the default (can u tell me coz i dont know how)

for this several day i analize this system seem the suggested entry point is 20 pip (1st buy/sell suggested entry), from the daily pivot point (my 2nd dolly still based on pivot point). and 30 pip (2nd buy/sell suggested entry) also from daily pivot. is this system as simple as this??

ice_for_trading:
thank for the explanation

so we must wait for the new day start (00.0GMT) to find the suggested BUYs and SELLs printed on the left hand side. i think from 22.00 - 00.00 GMT there will be quite rare movement (correct me if i'm wrong). can we simply adjust so the suggested buy/sell will show on/printed at ex 23.00 GMT, do you know how to adjust the code

i download my 2nd clone doly from the ancoll 1st tread (last update 22 des 2006). is it the latest version? it seem still based on the daily pivot where i can get the one which based on daily open, or we can simply cange the default (can u tell me coz i dont know how)

for this several day i analize this system seem the suggested entry point is 20 pip (1st buy/sell suggested entry), from the daily pivot point (my 2nd dolly still based on pivot point). and 30 pip (2nd buy/sell suggested entry) also from daily pivot. is this system as simple as this??

You can adjust the time from within the input for Dolly indicators. You are right that pairs move slow during the Asian session, but it will start to pick up as it heads towards the European session. You can demo to see what works best for you.

I am BACK at last...........

Happy new year to all

Seems the internet connection in Asia has came back to normal,

Thanks God

Now I can be actively to help you all

My appreciation to all new comers who helped this thread become even better.

For Newcomer before asking questions

please.... do PLEASE read the thread from the beginning slowly,

I know it's hard and frustating but learning is not a instant process, and I am absolutely sure all the senior did the same.

And do one thing, test the indicator at least 2 weeks and see how it works, after that I will glad if you can contribute your thought for the development

Don't be down because no one answered your question because your question should be already got its answer in this thread.

Now, this is the time for update the indicator,

Which update should I put on the first page? Should I put day trading time #4? Should I put the beta test EA as well?

Thank you once again for your input

(I have contacted CJIA but seems He is very busy at this moment )

Reason: