Subthread: Dolly 2nd Clone Project - page 7

cja:
nice clock in right corner of chart - is it possible to have a copy of the code cja

the clock

hehe

Files:

@qazq

I use the clock from heretoo

All time zone are the same but not for Tokyo time which is different from your indicator, mine is 1 hour faster, which one is wrong??

cja:
nice clock in right corner of chart - is it possible to have a copy of the code cja

It is Clock v1.2

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

The Clock v1_2.mq4 script is valid only for Standard times:

int LondonTZ = 0;

int TokyoTZ = 9;

int NewYorkTZ = -5;

For Summer times we have:

int LondonTZ = 1;

int TokyoTZ = 9;

int NewYorkTZ = -4;

Market hours link:

http://www.worldmarkethours.com/Forex/Defaulta.htm?12,0,1,1

The Clock v1_2_auto.mq4 attached script automatical change betwen summer and standard times.

Files:

Trading Report 19 Dec 06

Today we got profit on EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CHF

This trading system is quite safe in my opinion, just put straddle both at sell stop and buy stop, leave it, do your job, spend time with your family, do your fitness, etc

and see your profit at the end of the day

But don't forget to set your stop loss as well, on your pending order.

Let's see in the next month, is this trading system still reliable?

Files:
eurusd_1.jpg  75 kb
gbpusd_4.jpg  74 kb
usdchf_1.jpg  70 kb

Can you please explain the system to me a little more. So if in the Morning I get up and see 1 or 2 or 3 currencies in the Blue or Red area I initiate my Buy or Sell trade leaving SL and TP nothing, then load the Straddle&Trail EA with my set SL and TP settings then I'm done? Is this all I need to do? I don't see the EA loaded on your pics above.

From the first post do you have setup instructions? like where to put all the files and which ones to load on the chart, (Template?)

Thanks

Can you please explain the system to me a little more. So if in the Morning I get up and see 1 or 2 or 3 currencies in the Blue or Red area I initiate my Buy or Sell trade leaving SL and TP nothing, then load the Straddle&Trail EA with my set SL and TP settings then I'm done? Is this all I need to do? I don't see the EA loaded on your pics above.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Why, do you talk all the time about EA.

There is no EA here!

Dolly graphics are EASY to follow trading system, based on known indicators and pivot points, MM levels etc.

Dolly system has already been explained step by step, just you need to allocate your own time to gothrough these two threads on Dolly.

Every possible AND clear explaination has been given on the Dolly graphics loaded charts

No offense!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

matrixebiz:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Why, do you talk all the time about EA.

There is no EA here!

Dolly graphics are EASY to follow trading system, based on known indicators and pivot points, MM levels etc.

Dolly system has already been explained step by step, just you need to allocate your own time to gothrough these two threads on Dolly.

Every possible AND clear explaination has been given on the Dolly graphics loaded charts

No offense!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

I thinkthat the EA would was nice, even see relatively possibility adjustment EA Hans123mv22 for rules sell/buy limit or sell/buy stop, with high TP and trailing stop. But unless EA, helped would script for automatic entry setting numbers according to Dolly.

Modify version with reverse SL and TP, MM lines, Trading hour.

Updated ...Dolly_Trading Times #3.mq4

Updated ...MM Short_LINES v2.mq4

Modify ...Dolly_Trading Times #3.mq4 - text moved small up

Add ...b-clock modified.mq4

fixed template ... Dolly G10 (Simple with MA and Open Hours).tpl

Modify ...Clock v1_2.mq4 - auto summer time and show spread

LAST UPDATED @ DEC 20, 01:20 GMT 1+

Modify post #9 and Clock v1.2

I modify Clock 1.2, now show spread and auto summer time.

Files:
clock_v1_2.mq4  16 kb
Reason: