Elite indicators :) - page 962

mladen:
Dwma & jma oscillator made to be new metatrader compatible : dwma_amp_jma_oscillator_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Please Mladen/Mrtools, could you please add alerts and arrows including push notifications on this. Thanks

Can this indicator be modified so it looks like the last indicator in the picture below ?

first i thought of adding a moving average , but it looks like he has muliplied the indicators but one of them are shifted ?

kg_fi_v.1.0.mq4

Files:
picture.jpg  252 kb

Jozy:
Please Mladen/Mrtools, could you please add alerts and arrows including push notifications on this. Thanks

I suppose that the alerts should be on zero cross. Am I right?

timmyhanke:
Can this indicator be modified so it looks like the last indicator in the picture below ?

first i thought of adding a moving average , but it looks like he has muliplied the indicators but one of them are shifted ?

kg_fi_v.1.0.mq4

timmyhanke

That is one more repainting indicator

What does it do : first it fills the buffer with some values and then smoothed those same values in the same buffer - the is a shortcut to disaster. You can test it : let it run and then go to properties and press OK. All the values back can change.

Here is an example - before refresh :

after refresh :

Files:
kg_1.gif  42 kb
kg2.gif  42 kb

mladen:
Here is the correct version : sync_filters_-_low_pass_apz_bands_mtf_nmc_-_2.03.mq4

mladen, I added this indicator to several different pairs, and then watched for the signal dots to appear. Unfortunately, the last dot on a closed candle sometimes disappears. Is this behavior to be expected with this indicator??

Thank you for your help.

michaelB:
mladen, I added this indicator to several different pairs, and then watched for the signal dots to appear. Unfortunately, the last dot on a closed candle sometimes disappears. Is this behavior to be expected with this indicator?? Thank you for your help.

Michaelb

With causal parameter set to false, yes, it is normal

In detail description what does the causal parameter stand and what it does when it is set to false or true for can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Can you add email alerts to this indicator when the colour changes?

And can averages be added to filter some bad trades , or is it better to use dead zone pip to filter them out ?

waddah_attar_explosion.mq4

Thanks for everything so far !

timmyhanke:
Can you add email alerts to this indicator when the colour changes?

And can averages be added to filter some bad trades , or is it better to use dead zone pip to filter them out ?

waddah_attar_explosion.mq4

Thanks for everything so far !

timmyhanke

Will check what can be done. Most probably, a rewrite will be the first step and then we could try playing with different types of averages in calculation

mrtools:
This is the oscillator of averages with floating levels hopefully made a little more user friendly and now with a choice for 20 different type of price options along with the choice of 20 different ma method options,

MrTools, is there something wrong with this indicator? See what am getting. Downtrend with Blue oscillator.

Jozy:
MrTools, is there something wrong with this indicator? See what am getting. Downtrend with Blue oscillator.

Jozy

Try out this version : oscillator_of_averages_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts_2.01.mq4

Reason: