Elite indicators :) - page 964

Jozy:
MrTools, is there something wrong with this indicator? See what am getting. Downtrend with Blue oscillator.

Jozy, also found an error in how I called the averages, is fixed in this version.

netpacman:
Good afternon MLADEN,

I don't now where to post this, so i try this way.

I have some indicators developed by you that do not work under mt4 build 840, which are the ones i attached. Would you please be so generous to send me the ones actualized?

Thank you very much

thank you
These two updated :
ssa_of_price_-_advanced_histo_nmc.mq4

ssa_squeeze_of_averages_nmc.mq4

Hi mladen,

any other file requested to support these indicators ?

SSA of price dont work on my MT and ssa squeeze freeze terminal..

maurice:
Hi mladen,

any other file requested to support these indicators ?

SSA of price dont work on my MT and ssa squeeze freeze terminal..

mAurice

All of them need libssa.dll (this one : libssa.zip ) and all of them need to have dll calls enabled. As soon as you copy the libssa.dll into the libraries folder, they will work OK

Files:
libssa.zip  35 kb
ssa.gif  75 kb

mladen:
mAurice All of them need libssa.dll (this one : libssa.zip ) and all of them need to have dll calls enabled. As soon as you copy the libssa.dll into the libraries folder, they will work OK

Hi mladen,

I have MT4 build 840 but result is far to your with histo indicator and ssa squeeze already freeze terminal.. any idea ?

Files:
ssahisto.jpg  283 kb

maurice:
Hi mladen, I have MT4 build 840 but result is far to your with histo indicator and ssa squeeze already freeze terminal.. any idea ?

maurice

I was using different indicator on that example (the ssa squeeze of averages) This is when I use the same as you :

The "ssa squeeze" is very different from the ssa advanced histo

Files:
ssa_1.gif  74 kb

mladen:
And here is a version with more options (for prices), different way how multi time frame is treated and somewhat optimized code (shorter) : step_t3_rsi_alerts__mtf_2.mq4

Can averages be added to this indicator?

And how does the indicator alert , does it alert on overbought and oversold lines or crossover ? iam still changing the parameters on this one and havnt tested it yet , so if it alert on ob and os can you change it to alert on rsi and t3 crossover? .

mladen:
maurice

I was using different indicator on that example (the ssa squeeze of averages) This is when I use the same as you :

The "ssa squeeze" is very different from the ssa advanced histo

Hi mladen,

ok I se that ssa histo seem to be equal.. but ssa squeeze already freeze my MT and I dont have any ndication to solve this trouble

Do you have any EA that use SSA histo or this indicator repaint ?

maurice:
Hi mladen,

ok I se that ssa histo seem to be equal.. but ssa squeeze already freeze my MT and I dont have any ndication to solve this trouble

Do you have any EA that use SSA histo or this indicator repaint ?

maurice

Regarding SSA : please read this post https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page637#comment_861272

regarding SSA squeeze : you must have "SSA of price" indicator in the indicators folder too in order to make it work or else it will freeze

netpacman:
Good afternon MLADEN,

I don't now where to post this, so i try this way.

I have some indicators developed by you that do not work under mt4 build 840, which are the ones i attached. Would you please be so generous to send me the ones actualized?

Thank you very much

thank you

And finally here is this one too : ssa_squeeze_of_averages_mtf_amp_alerts_2.mq4

The rest does not need any update

PS: this indicator needs "SSA of price" indicator too in order to work properly

PPS: that is one indicator on the chart. One with DataDisplayOff set to true and other with DataDisplayOff set to false

Reason: