Elite indicators :) - page 957

timmyhanke:
I like the indicator alot because often when the lines come close when the market isnt moving much instead of giving 2 alerts that you use to get in a normal ma crossover like up the first bar and down the other,this one sends out 1 instead and often follow the trend you were allready in , like if you are going for a buy and the bands touches it sends out another buy . Is it possible to add 20 or somthing averages/methods to the indicator to filter out some small direction changes ?

timmyhanke

Here is a version that allows 20 types of averages and 18 types of prices : ma2_signal_-_averages.mq4

Files:

mladen:
vasanthurking Here is the multi time frame version : laguerre_rsi_with_laguerre_filter_mtf.mq4

many thanks to you Mladen

Hello mladen,

Does the following repaint? If not, is it possible to make it a mtf indicator? Thanks.tc_3x_dmim_wilders_nmc.mq4

fxdream:
Hello mladen, Does the following repaint? If not, is it possible to make it a mtf indicator? Thanks.tc_3x_dmim_wilders_nmc.mq4

fxdream

It does not repaint. Here is the multi time frame version : tc_3x_dmim_wilders_nmc_mtf.mq4

mladen:
fxdream It does not repaint. Here is the multi time frame version : tc_3x_dmim_wilders_nmc_mtf.mq4

Thanks for the lightning fast work!

fxdream:
Thanks for the lightning fast work!

Here is one version in which you can chose which elements of the Wilders DMI you want to be displayed : tc_3x_dmim_wilders_nmc_mtf_2.mq4

Volatility quality zero line upgraded for easier usage, shorter code and 20 types of averages can be used along with linear or quadratic interpolation in multi time frame mode : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages.mq4

mladen:
PS: one thing that I forgot to tell about ADXm - it is an indicator bound in +100 to -100 range (unlike the adx that is un-bound indicator).

Here is one example with the filtering set to big value - 30 in this case - results can we quite interesting (especially if we take the levels zone as a no trade zone) :

Hi, would it give any meaningful results as an on chart version?

Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, would it give any meaningful results as an on chart version? Kiko

kiko12

I think that the best for ADXm is to use it in the dynamiz zones version, and since separate window dynamic zones can not be translated normally (without significant deformation) to on-chart version, then I do not think it would benefit

As of the "regular" version : I think that it is much better to use it as is than in on-chart version. On chart version would just mimic an average, and the purpose of ADXm is not to do that, but to attempt to estimate trend turning points, fake turning points and trend continuations

Histogram version of QQE with addition of the 20 types of averages that can be used for calculation as well as 18 types of prices that can be used for calculation : qqe_averages_histo__alerts__arrows.mq4

Reason: