Elite indicators :) - page 950

mrtools:
There is a mtf version with alerts and arrows posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page641

is it possible to add more averages/ma modes than the 4 you already have added ?

thanks !

timmyhanke:
is it possible to add more averages/ma modes than the 4 you already have added ? thanks !

timmyhanke

Here is a version with those 20 types of averages (already using the correct zero lag ma too) : bulls-vs-bears_mtf_arrows_alerts_averages.mq4

Also added an option to use prices at wish (not just close as it was)

This is Volatility quality nrp - Stridsman 2 with added options for arrows and alerts for slope,vq fast ma cross, and vq slow ma cross.

Dynamic breakout indicator that can use one of the 20 types of averages (usual set of 16 types of prices), multi time frame with alerts and arrows : directional_breakout_averages.mq4

Averages rsi - upgraded with new averages types and new price types (rather enjoying inventing new price types now . 18 types of prices now and 20 types of averages - including the correct zero lag ma) : averages_rsi_2.mq4

Files:

And one more upgraded - averages itself with new options and new choices of prices and easier to use (as it is visible from the name it is multi time frame and with alerts already, but this one can use linear or quadratic interpolation when it is working in multi time frame mode, not just linear interpolation) : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_2_1.mq4

PS: be advised that quadratic interpolation can change the slope of the segment (it is its nature). Follow the color of the slope - it is showing a correct color regardless of the interpolated value. I decided to enable quadratic interpolation for one reason : it interpolates much nicer than the linear interpolation in a lot of cases

I have another idea and yet another indicator.

This one seems verry good if you use trailing stop, its a inverted charts indicator .

If its possible can you add alerts to it when the market crosses each other , i hope you understand.

but i noticed that the mirrored market changes when you zoom in and out on the chart , i can search for a better one if it dosnt work.

Thanks !

imirror.mq4

Files:
imirror.mq4  5 kb

mladen:
Upgraded pre smoothed step stochastic (the non-repainting version) with an option to chose 20 types of averages and 18 types of prices in the pre smoothing prices in order to filter out false signals without adding lag (or keeping the lag as minimal as possible) : step_stochastic_ps_-_alerts_amp_lines_2.mq4

Interesting. Thanks (I this time I am not asking for tradestation version )

timmyhanke:
I have another idea and yet another indicator.

This one seems verry good if you use trailing stop, its a inverted charts indicator .

If its possible can you add alerts to it when the market crosses each other , i hope you understand.

but i noticed that the mirrored market changes when you zoom in and out on the chart , i can search for a better one if it dosnt work.

Thanks !

imirror.mq4

timmyhanke

That indicator always adjusts to visible screen. As the prices at the visible screen change it will change too - in short it can not be used for crosses since it will repaint

mladen:
timmyhanke That indicator always adjusts to visible screen. As the prices at the visible screen change it will change too - in short it can not be used for crosses since it will repaint

First of all thanks for the latest indicator you uploaded the stochastic ps it looks like a winning concep !

Is there any other way to make mirrored chart without it adjusts to the zoom, or will it allways repaint like that even if you made a new indicator ?

thanks !

Reason: