Elite indicators :) - page 773

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN AND MR TOOLS,

Please assist to create HISTO Versions of these 2 indicators.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT WORK.

Winner246, made the histo versions.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

nevar:
Mladen, Is it possible to remove the recalculating part of TMA Bands.?I think it is the last 10 bars?

nevar

Yes, but then we are left with LWMA

You mean simply leaving out the extrapolated bars?

Yes please so it will not recalculate.

nevar:
Yes please so it will not recalculate.

nevar

Here is a version with one additional option : DrawExtrapolatedPart. If set to true, it will work as usual. If set to false, the extrapolated part is not going to be displayed (like on the example)

triangularma_centered_1.01.mq4

Maden

thanks for trying but that wasn't even close, so I keep trying.

Ray

mladen:
Ray Try it out now : color_stochastic-best__mtf-txt-v4-nf-1.mq4

Vidya zone from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be new mt4 compatible.

Files:

Heiko,

This is not the original post I posted as an answer to your question.

First I thought that it is impossible what you say, and answered thus. Sorry man if you read that answer. You were and are right. I apologize

It took me some hair pulling and comparing all the bloody Vidyas I have found on the whole net and all they behaved the same way : in some cases Vidya of high and Vidya of low indeed crossed (and they crossed as a trooper not just marginally) Until I realized what is the error : Chande momentum oscillator must be calculated exclusively on Closeand not the chosen price. That means that all the Vidyas calculated have the same CMO value and hence, they all are smoothed the same way at same bars. Once I made the changes (and avoided different volatility for different prices), all came to order (thanks God, otherwise I would go crazy how can it happen)

So here is : simplified in order to do just the zone using same CmoPeriod and SmoothPeriod for all chosen values that you would like to be displayed.
So, folks, please download this version : this one is the correct one (no crosses of high low in this one ). I am leaving the original one too (posted a couple of posts ago, so you all can see what is and where it is changed and compare and witness those high-low crosses) So as a conclusion : in Vidya, whatever price is used, volatility must be calculated on close in order to leave different Vidyas compatible and comparable to each other

Now I can sleep. Good nigh to all

regards

Mladen

heikobaer:
Quick as the wind....

I am not sure though whether your version is equal as the lines are crossing each other in certain movements.

In the NT version it seems this is not possible.

I attached an example. May it depends on the settings..I am just checking.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:

Keltner channel - trend alert - binary mode made new mql compatible : keltner_channels_trend_alert.mq4

Reason: