Elite indicators :) - page 771

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

I see that the different Build versions are still climbing?

Quick question please:

Is it possible to have the MTF_lined Bars (see attached picture) to show on "offline"-charts? I want to see H8 and H2 on a series starting with H8, H4, H2, H1?

Would appreciate hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

Yes, it is possible

mladen:
ValeoFX Yes, it is possible

Thanks Mladen; much appreciate your expertise.

Continued success to you.

Updated jurik cci : jurik_cci_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go It allows you to specify different length for each time frame now (in the TimFramesLengthsparameter - same rule as for the rest of parameters : they should be entered for each time frame separated by ";") . If a length for a time frame is omitted, it will not be calculated (I thought to use length 1 instead when omitted, but decided to omit the calculation in that case instead - seems more logical)

regards

Mladen

Updated version of non lag ma filter : nonlagma_multi_time_frame_allerts_-_advanced_nmc.mq4

KalmanAGJW - new mtf from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Multi time frame Kalman filter ...

winner246

Multi time frame version of Kalman histogram will be posted on thread it (the histogram version) was originally posted. Posting a multi time frame version of Kalman filter itself here (since it was originally posted here)

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, It would be nice if you could create a mtf version of the Kalman histogram,THANKS for the great work.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:

Mladen

any chance you will get some time to look into this stoch problem?? I tried several combinations and creating the trendx ==2 or -2 seems to have a fighting chance but not their yet.

Thank you

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

Sorry for not being specific.

Setup 30m chart ; See attached chart

Use Stoch attached-OOTB TimeFrame= 240, to be placed on a 30M chart

overBought=70 when stoch goes above 70, show green arrow-Long - OK

overBoughtEx=90 when stoch long goes below 90, show green wheel-sell –not working correctly

overSold =30 when stoch goes below 30, show red arrow – short - OK

overSoldEx=10 when stoch goes above 10, show red wheel – Cover - not working correctly

The first red arrow kicked in at level 4.56 – Perfect

The first red wheel kicked out at level 51.8 instead of level 14.4 – Its broke

The first green arrow kicked in at level 81 – Perfect

The first green wheel kicked out at level 57 instead of level 83 –Its broke

I created the trendx = 2 to try and get an early exit signal for the EA but it too is sporadic.

Appreciate your help

Ray

PS: I forgot to mention, the true or false at the end of trend analysis??? lines 256 to 266, could they be part of the problem

traderduke:
Mladen

any chance you will get some time to look into this stoch problem?? I tried several combinations and creating the trendx ==2 or -2 seems to have a fighting chance but not their yet.

Thank you

Ray

Ray

Try it out now : color_stochastic-best__mtf-txt-v4-nf-1.mq4

mladen:
derfel,

And this one too

When you take a look at the code you will find out that it is rewritten completely. There were some issues in it that needed to be solved (the way how ema smoothing in calculations was done, as an example, also left some comments where I left the code as is for sake of having same values, but ... you shall see my opinion there) so decided to make a cleaned up one, and added the usual stuff we have in mtf here

PS: since there are 3 "repulses" in this one, every one can be separately smoothed. By default the smoothing is done only on the first repulse. to turn off smoothing on any repulse value just set the SmoothLength(nnn) value to less than or equal to 1

regards

Mladen

Repulse indicator made new mql compatible : repulse1.1_mtf_-_smoothed_nmc.mq4

mladen:
mktsagli Welcome again and here you go Added mtf, arrows and alerts

regards

Mladen

Updated version compatible with new mql : t3_adx_di_-di_burst_amp_mtf_nmc.mq4

Reason: