Elite indicators :) - page 766

Hello Mladen,

A while ago you updated the Autotrend channel indicator. But is it possible that this indicator adapts itself to the current timeframe shown on the MT4 screen based on the following values? If I could adapt the values later myself (when necessary) that would be awesome!

e.g.: I set it to 2hrs for the 1min chart,

5 hrs for the 5min chart,

15 hrs for the 15min chart,

30 hrs for the 30min chart,

60 hrs for the 1hr chart,

240 hrs for the 4hr chart,

And 1440 hrs for the daily chart.

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

forexblasters:
Hello Mladen,

A while ago you updated the Autotrend channel indicator. But is it possible that this indicator adapts itself to the current timeframe shown on the MT4 screen based on the following values? If I could adapt the values later myself (when necessary) that would be awesome!

e.g.: I set it to 2hrs for the 1min chart,

5 hrs for the 5min chart,

15 hrs for the 15min chart,

30 hrs for the 30min chart,

60 hrs for the 1hr chart,

240 hrs for the 4hr chart,

And 1440 hrs for the daily chart.

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

forexblasters

There is a parameter "Hours" already. Did you try using that for it (since it uses that hours parameter to adapt itself to the current chart time frame)?

Nonlag Schaff Tcd Rsx and Nonlag Schaff Trend Cycle both from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

non lag Schaffs

Don't think these versions of Schaff has been posted non lag Schaff cycle and non lag Schaff Tcd Rsx .

updated versions posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Good morning Mladen & MrTools

We're now in the heart of Winter here in "sunny South Africa"(-2 degrees C outside this morning at 5am).

Could you please add the standard alerts package to this Indicator?

Thanks & best regards,

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Good morning Mladen & MrTools

We're now in the heart of Winter here in "sunny South Africa"(-2 degrees C outside this morning at 5am).

Could you please add the standard alerts package to this Indicator?

Thanks & best regards,

Sylvester

Hello Sylvester, added the alerts.

Hi, I meant was to implement those values into the indicator so it adapts itself to the timeframe one choses so we don't have to change the value each and every time one switches from one TF to another ..... sorry about the confusion ):

Forexblasters

forexblasters:
Hi, I meant was to implement those values into the indicator so it adapts itself to the timeframe one choses so we don't have to change the value each and every time one switches from one TF to another ..... sorry about the confusion ): Forexblasters

You mean that it automatically set those things depending on time frame?

If it is so, no problem at all to make it that way

Soon will be posting it

forexblasters:
Hi, I meant was to implement those values into the indicator so it adapts itself to the timeframe one choses so we don't have to change the value each and every time one switches from one TF to another ..... sorry about the confusion ): Forexblasters

Here is the version with one option added AutoHours. If set to true, it will work as you wanted it (it will adjust hours depending on the time frame used). If set to false it will work as before : autotrendchannel_with_auto_hours_nmc.mq4

Mladen thank you for creating this!

I have another request ):

Could you also update the following indicators to work with the new MT4?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AutoFibAutoTrend.mq4

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download AutoS-R.mq4

Thanks in advance,

Forexblasters

Reason: