Elite indicators :) - page 562

I think you listed the wrong url for the trend

(this one : color-stochastic-mtf.mq4 )

thank you!

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Alerts on current added

For trend buffer : there should be 3 states not 2 and for that it is the best example the color stochastic from this thread (this one : color-stochastic-mtf.mq4 )

rayphua:
Mr. Tools, Im afraid this is all i have. Would this still be possible to modify it?

Rayphua, didn't realize it, but have a version in my files, not mtf, but that doesn't matter, my question is how do you want it displayed on the chart?

mrtools:
Rayphua, didn't realize it, but have a version in my files, not mtf, but that doesn't matter, my question is how do you want it displayed on the chart?

Mr. Tools, the same way as the following indicator would display on the chart...

macdzonesmtf.mq4

Mr. Tools, thanks for looking into this!

Files:

mrtools:
Rayphua, this looks like it will work my choice of color for color neutral might be a little much but its user adjustable

Haha yeah Ivory is a little strong, thanks for the work. Btw, I may have spotted a bug. When I use both the on chart version (the one you just created) and the seperate window version (the one I uploaded here), with the same settings, some of the colors do not line up. I am not sure which indicator is buggy, please check, thanks!

rayphua:
Haha yeah Ivory is a little strong, thanks for the work. Btw, I may have spotted a bug. When I use both the on chart version (the one you just created) and the seperate window version (the one I uploaded here), with the same settings, some of the colors do not line up. I am not sure which indicator is buggy, please check, thanks!

Don't think its a bug, built in macd which the flat trend is using bases its computations using a simple moving average for the signal line while the chart version is using the correct signal line which is an ema, according to recommedation of Gerald Appel, think that is causing the difference.

mrtools:
Don't think its a bug, built in macd which the flat trend is using bases its computations using a simple moving average for the signal line while the chart version is using the correct signal line which is an ema, according to recommedation of Gerald Appel, think that is causing the difference.

Mr Tools, thanks for the clarification, would you be able to upload the indicator version that would match the ema (corrected version) calculation that you are using for the chart? it is a little confusing looking at two different calculations for both chart and indicator window. thanks!

mrtools:
Rayphua, This is the separate window version, it has alerts and is mtf.

Thanks Mr. Tools, works great, you can be counted upon!

rayphua:
Thanks Mr. Tools, works great, you can be counted upon!

No problem Rayphua, found a little coding error by me in the chart version, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference, so now hopefully all is correct

mrtools:
No problem Rayphua, found a little coding error by me in the chart version, but it didn't seem to make much of a difference, so now hopefully all is correct

Thanks, Mr. Tools, I've replaced the older indi with your latest. One thing I noticed; the chart indi does not seem to change color on current bar but the seperate window version changes color on current bar when price changes, is it possible having options to change on current bar for both chart and seperate window versions?

rayphua:
Thanks, Mr. Tools, I've replaced the older indi with your latest. One thing I noticed; the chart indi does not seem to change color on current bar but the seperate window version changes color on current bar when price changes, is it possible having options to change on current bar for both chart and seperate window versions?

Not sure

Reason: