Elite indicators :) - page 444

Swami CCI ...

With swami chart the probably hardest thing to do is to adjust some popular indicators into a range usable by swami representation and how to "construct" a composite value of n separate values and to have that composite values still usable in trading.

CCI being one of those : it is not either upper nor lower bound, so we need to have some level as a criteria for any kind of normalization. Luckily, usual levels used in CCI are -100 and +100 and I used those as default in this indicator. You can adjust the level to your needs in parameters (increasing the level, decreases the "sensitivity"). Also smoothing is added in order to have a less volatile composite signal.

PS: I remember one question from long time ago (asked by fajst) of how can swami charts be used. I must confess that without a composite value of the indicator I would ask my self that question too, since the colors alone for themselves would not be enough to make a normal decision, but I think that in combination of the 2 we have raised its usability to a normal level. "Composite CCI" in this indicator does not remind at all to a "classical" one, but it is in fact constructed from multiple values of regular, classical CCI

Files:
swami_cci.gif  79 kb
swami_cci.mq4  8 kb

GREAT improvement

With regards to the Blau ergodic tsi divergence.

Had ADSL problems and the message was not posted properly for which I apologise.

Thanking you again, Mladen.

Wishing you success for this week ahead and hoping that the market would improve.

Candles?

mrtools:
This is Mladen's Blau Tsi on jurik with divergence and arrows on the cross.

GM, MrTools. This looks pretty good on first glance; want to compare it to the regular though. Please tell me what colours your candles plse? Or is it still the one that repaints?

Best wishes,

Kindly add Alert function..

Good morning Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and add an ALERT function to the latest "Blau ergodic tsi & divergence 2.01" for me?

Thanking you most sincerely.

ValeoFX:
GM, MrTools. This looks pretty good on first glance; want to compare it to the regular though. Please tell me what colours your candles plse? Or is it still the one that repaints? Best wishes,

Its Heiken Ashi.

Thanks

mrtools:
Its Heiken Ashi.

Thanks for the quick reply. Appreciated.

These 2 are extended versions of what John Ehlers called "Empirical mode decomposition" and now in the last issue of TASC he is calling it market mode.

One version is a "classical" version but with coloring, multi time frame and alerts added. The other is one kind of setting completely different way of finding out when the "market mode" has changed. In the "classical" Ehlers uses a 50 period simple moving average of peaks and valleys as a level at which the market mode changes. In the variation (the version "3") it is a sort of filtered EMA and I think that in some cases that version is performing better. Anyway try it out, it might be worth it ....

In the example : upper is the "version 2" and lower is the "version 3"

Files:

Hull variation 2 ...

This is an upgraded version that is using SwingMans idea of adjusting "speed" of Hull moving average calculation. Interpolation as well as alerts are added to this version. Setting the divisor to 2 equals to the original Hull moving averages. Setting to values higher that 2 "speeds" it up (but adds overshooting too) Setting it to less than 2 "slows" it down but also lessens the overshooting

Files:

mladen:
These 2 are extended versions of what John Ehlers called "Empirical mode decomposition" and now in the last issue of TASC he is calling it market mode.

One version is a "classical" version but with coloring, multi time frame and alerts added. The other is one kind of setting completely different way of finding out when the "market mode" has changed. In the "classical" Ehlers uses a 50 period simple moving average of peaks and valleys as a level at which the market mode changes. In the variation (the version "3") it is a sort of filtered EMA and I think that in some cases that version is performing better. Anyway try it out, it might be worth it ....

In the example : upper is the "version 2" and lower is the "version 3"

Hi Mladen,

How do we trade this indicator ? Once the color turns green buy and turns red sell ?

Thanks,

pooh

Composite stochastic

Hi Mladen,

Would you be able to create a generic/composite stochastic of different pairs? If so, what would be the maximum number of pairs that could be displayed? As well, would you please add an alert when the first listed pair crosses over/under the 50 level.

As always, thank you!!

-spotforex

mladen:
In the March 2012 issue of TASC they are bringing back an idea of swami charts (indicators) again

As far as I know, we do not have any of the swami charts (indicators) s here is a swami stochastic. It is different than the John Ehlers though : we can choose which range of stochastic indicators we want to be calculated (by default, it ranges from 6 to 48) and if we want a "generic" stochastic generated or not (it is an average of all the stochastic values calculated for start to end stochastic and then it is averaged in order to give us a kind of a "generic" stochastic)

Here is an example without generic stochastic generated (upper), and with it (lower)

PS: in this indicator a reasonable BarsToDraw must be used. The main problem is in a fact that each and every value is drawn as an object and even for mild start and end values it tends to have a very big number of objects and that is something that metatrader does not like too much . Calculation itself is optimized but great number of objects can slow down terminal significantly, so I do not recommend big number of bars drawn (I think that the default is quite enough for normal usage - even like that it has more than 6000 objects drawn)
Reason: