Elite indicators :) - page 442

Replying

mladen:
Just checking : you mean coloring bars (or candles) on chart according to slope of macd? Or you have something else on mind

===========

I have been trading it on "Parabolic" (8-method) and would like the candles to be coloured in the same way as the Dots change colour, plse.

Thanks again.

ValeoFX

This should do it Could not hink of other name, but this one colors the bars depending on the slope of the chosen macd (those colored dots). All the averages are available as in that one, just that it is simplified compared to similar ones we have already

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
===========

I have been trading it on "Parabolic" (8-method) and would like the candles to be coloured in the same way as the Dots change colour, plse.

Thanks again.
Files:

Thank you so much..

mladen:
ValeoFX

This should do it Could not hink of other name, but this one colors the bars depending on the slope of the chosen macd (those colored dots). All the averages are available as in that one, just that it is simplified compared to similar ones we have already

regards

Mladen

==================

Much appreciate you, Mladen.

Best regards.

Mladen, I just want to say that I think about 80% of indicators on forex trading forums are written by you or based by your indicators, you're famous. Again, I admire your knowledge and you are real gentleman and scholar.

P.S. "just a copyright info"

Inverse Fisher Transformation of the Detrended Price Oscillator ?

Hi guys, it should be possible to create an Inverse Fisher Transformation of the Detrended Price Oscillator indi . Could somebody implement it ? It might be a nice add-on of the IFT collection.

The problem with inverse fisher transform is that it works well only within certain ranges (logical minimum is about 0.5 and usable maximum should not be to large - usually it is 2-2.5). So, on un - normalized indicators like DPO it has to be constantly altered.

Attaching inverse fisher transform of DPO but you will constantly have to adjust the TransformMultiplier parameter for each time frame and each symbol to keep the values of DPO in usable ranges. Defaulting it in this one to 500 which roughly corresponds to 1 hour chart EURUSD DPO values (it looks like this, then

Boxter:
Hi guys, it should be possible to create an Inverse Fisher Transformation of the Detrended Price Oscillator indi . Could somebody implement it ? It might be a nice add-on of the IFT collection.
Files:
ift_of_dpo.mq4  11 kb
ift_dpo.gif  24 kb

Inverse fisher transform of Aroon oscillator ...

In one document I got from brax64, there were some systems described and they had an inverse fisher transform of Aroon oscillator in one of the systems. At first I was wondering why do they do it, but decided to try to make it never the less. This is the result ...

The most important parameter in this on is the divisor : it is "normalizing" Aroon oscillator values into ranges that inverse fisher transform calculation then uses. In general the smaller the divisor is, the "flatter" the Aroon oscillator will be. Here are 2 examples : upper is with divisor 50 and lower is with divisor 10.

As it seems, it can be a good way of filtering out some unwanted Aroon oscillator "overreactions"

This is IFT of MP-Aroon oscillator just the same as above except its using Multi Pass moving average for smoothing.

Absolute no lag LWMA - anyone have changing colors?

Hi, the new "Absolutely no lag LWMA" is super smooth, and fine together with indicator "AllAveragesV2.5.

But, have anyone made the "Absolutely no lag LWMA" in Color? Color changing when going over top etc.

Since thisnew indicator also can stand alone if colored.

Please share here.

Thank You

Johan

Hi Johan,

Could you please point us to where to get the two indicators you mentioned?

Thanks you!

Reason: