Elite indicators :) - page 368

ValeoFX:
Many thanks, Bill. Wishing you a successful day.

Valeo,

I tried to beat you in case you all ready downloaded need to do it again, found another issue!

Have a great day!

Thanks again Bill..

I know the hours you keep, my friend.

Thanks again, much appreciate your time.

STMPT indicator

mladen:
devinci

I can not find it (the STMPT indicator - neither on NinjaTrader site nor on big Mike's site)

Can you post it (if it is not a private indicator) so that we can take a look if it can be converted for metatrader?

Mladen

Mladen

Thanks for taking care of my request

I enclosed on my first message an attached copy of the code under Word format (just underneath the picture)

+++ same enclosure herebelow under Word format +++

In this Word document, you will find 2 codes:

- the first code of STMPT indicator is for NinjaTrader (bublished in France in Forex tradind sites after the release of the code in Erik Lefort book) and

- the second code of STMPT indicator is for GraphAT (simplified easy langage I believe ?) published in Forex forum in Europe.

above two codes are suppose to translate the same indicator: STMPT

Thanks

devinci

Files:

devinci

This should do it

Some explanation : in the attached document calculation for ninja trader and calculation for GraphAT are different, so I decided to have both as an option in this indicator. So, when UseGraphATFormula parameter is set to false, it is calculation as it is found in ninja trader code otherwise it uses the GraphAT calculation. Slopes of the 2 ways are similar, except that the GraphAT is shifted down and is somewhat smoother (it has one additional smoothing step - it uses the "slow" stochastic in calculation) and also the crossing of the default levels is rather different

Here is a comparison of the 2 modes : upper is the "ninja trader mode" and lower is the "GraphAT mode"

regards

Mladen

devinci:
Mladen

Thanks for taking care of my request

I enclosed on my first message an attached copy of the code under Word format (just underneath the picture)

+++ same enclosure herebelow under Word format +++

In this Word document, you will find 2 codes:

- the first code of STMPT indicator is for NinjaTrader (bublished in France in Forex tradind sites after the release of the code in Erik Lefort book) and

- the second code of STMPT indicator is for GraphAT (simplified easy langage I believe ?) published in Forex forum in Europe.

above two codes are suppose to translate the same indicator: STMPT

Thanks

devinci
Files:
stpmt.gif  26 kb
stpmt.mq4  5 kb

STMPT indicator

mladen:
devinci

This should do it

Some explanation : in the attached document calculation for ninja trader and calculation for GraphAT are different, so I decided to have both as an option in this indicator. So, when UseGraphATFormula parameter is set to false, it is calculation as it is found in ninja trader code otherwise it uses the GraphAT calculation. Slopes of the 2 ways are similar, except that the GraphAT is shifted down and is somewhat smoother (it has one additional smoothing step - it uses the "slow" stochastic in calculation) and also the crossing of the default levels is rather different

Here is a comparison of the 2 modes : upper is the "ninja trader mode" and lower is the "GraphAT mode"

regards

Mladen

Mladen,

This is perfect.

Thank you very much for your time and expertise.

regards

devinci

mktsagli

Here you go Don't worry about the name : that indicator was originally called RSI filter, so I decided to keep its original name. Added all the stuff and one more option : EverySignalCatching. If it is set to true it will show arrows and will alert whenever the filter changes from no signal to signal (which can be considered a "re-entry" signal) and whenever signal changes direction, otherwise it will do that only when signal changes direction

regards

Mladen

mktsagli:
HI MLADEN,

Can you please make this indicator mtf and alert when color change + arrow

Thank you and have a great day
Files:

Choppy Market Index histo need arrows...!

Hi Mladen,

I did a little mod of your original indicator to get an histo version; I've added also 2 Labels to show the SMA value and the difference between last close and the close 20 bars ago (as per the statement in the article from D. Fernandez).

Could you please add arrows and alarms for signals?

RANGE Signals:

if SMA(10) < 40 && 20 bars Diff LONG (Red arrows up below the low of the candle)

if SMA(10) 0 ----> SHORT (Red arrows down above the high of the candle)

TREND Signals:

if SMA(10) > 60 && 20 bars Diff SHORT (Blue arrows down above the high of the candle)

if SMA(10) > 60 && 20 bars Diff > 0 ----> LONG (Blue arrows up below the low of the candle)

The arrows need to be displayed only once, when the conditions are met for the first time.

Will be also possible to skip Sunday data?

When it's done, please remove from the code the instructions' labels.

Really appreciated your help!

Best regards

brax64

Nice work Here is the changed one (with arrows and alerts as you described them) Mode some changes in the code in order to make multiple CMI histo attaching to a same chart possible (just set the UniqueID to different value for every new instance)

regards

Mladen

brax64:
Hi Mladen,

I did a little mod of your original indicator to get an histo version; I've added also 2 Labels to show the SMA value and the difference between last close and the close 20 bars ago (as per the statement in the article from D. Fernandez).

Could you please add arrows and alarms for signals?

RANGE Signals:

if SMA(10) < 40 && 20 bars Diff LONG (Red arrows up below the low of the candle)

if SMA(10) 0 ----> SHORT (Red arrows down above the high of the candle)

TREND Signals:

if SMA(10) > 60 && 20 bars Diff SHORT (Blue arrows down above the high of the candle)

if SMA(10) > 60 && 20 bars Diff > 0 ----> LONG (Blue arrows up below the low of the candle)

The arrows need to be displayed only once, when the conditions are met for the first time.

Will be also possible to skip Sunday data?

When it's done, please remove from the code the instructions' labels.

Really appreciated your help!

Best regards

rsi filter v1.2

MLADEN,

Thank you for the great work you are doing for the all communty.

have a great day.

mladen,

I'm working with basket trades.

Can you incorporate the "closeall" Script into the EA? It would have to beunder the dollar profit of course.

You could see this coming from my last question couldn't you??

Should I be asking this at the "discussion" forum??

Thank you for your guidence

Ray

PS sorry I now see that the EA already does what I asked, the code was so short I missed its action.

Reason: