Elite indicators :) - page 365

Many thanks Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

At first I thought to rename it, but then realized that this indicator does not have a name yet. It is similar to lsma but since the 2 averages that are used in lsma calculation are now not the original ones (the original one is 3*lwma-2*sma while this one is 3*jurik smoothed lwma - 2*jurik smoothed sma) it is obvious that it is not a smoothed lsma, so ... it is an average without a name, yet Till we have some appropriate name for it, let it be as is ...

regards

Mladen

=============

As always, you are a Mega Star.

Many, many thanks.

mladen,

I can't seem to find a mtf for trix, can you set this one up for MTF?

Thanks

Ray

Files:

mladen,

Could you add a "signal line" to the PolyfitVolty indicator similar to the one in JurikVolty?

thanks,

jim

polyfitvolty_v1.mq4

Files:

Ray

Here you go

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
mladen,

I can't seem to find a mtf for trix, can you set this one up for MTF?

Thanks

Ray
Files:

mladen

Thank you , much appreciated.

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Here you go

regards

Mladen

mladen,

This hama doesn't show a trend 1 or -1, can you adjust it to show?

Thanks have a nice weekend

Ray

Smoothed Triggerlines_mtf_alerts

Dear Mladen

can You make this indicator in histogram version EA ready?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

many, many Thakns

bbjurek

bbjurek

Here you go

regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Dear Mladen

can You make this indicator in histogram version EA ready?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

many, many Thakns

bbjurek

Thank You

Thank You

Mladen

You are the best,

have a nice weekend.

ValeoFX:
Bill, just the latest long a few minutes ago per illustration:

Look at the overheated RSi indicated by the first Red Arrow - that is when I got to my PC.

The entry after a higher low made by the Rsi @ 07h50.

I use different candles so my entry was actually at open of 4th candle from the vertical line @ 07h50. So my entry was @ 08h10.

Thanks again.

Best regards.

Hi Valeo,

Funny you should say that been using an rsi ema with the triggerlines on thirty minute chart and they do seem to compliment each other pretty good but looks like i need to try Mladens TMRsi , this chart not of a trade i took but like the looks of it, and been seeing a lot similar setups like this.Thank you also for sharing your very interesting trading ideas.

ps) Valeo, just to set the record straight,as i stated in my post all ready, the TMRsi i wish it was made by me but it was made by Mladen, don't like getting credit for something i didn't do

Reason: