Elite indicators :) - page 1516

Mehmet Bastem:

Correcred

Nice my friend, Awesome! thanks Mehmet

Maxim Likhachev:
Mladen can you help me with EA? It is necessary to replace the indicator, which is in the EA on this one indicator. Thanks in advance!!!
Hello Mladen, what can you recommend instead of the heiken ashi t3 absolutelynolaglwma? Thanks 

pls make this nrp

Files:

Hello Mladen,

some time ago you posted macd_predictor_universal_mtf__alerts_1.02__lines.mq4. Is it possible to add functionality of plotting 2 macd predictor lines on chart? One from current TF and second defined by user from input menu, so i.e. on M15 chart there would be MACDP for M15 and defined by use MACDP H1 line?

Like so http://patternsmart.blogspot.com/2017/04/multi-time-frame-mtf-dinapoli-macd.html

Thank you

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Named Constants / Predefined Macro Substitutions
  • www.mql5.com
//| Expert initialization function                                   | //| Expert deinitialization function                                 | //| Expert tick function                                             | //| test1                                                            |...

The indicator : "Spearman Rank Correlation of rsi" do not work, i download it from this page, and the spearman.dll on the next page

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page1305

But when I put it on a chart, I only have en empty separate chart.

Any one have the same problem ?

Elite indicators :)
Elite indicators :)
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, Does anyone know where I can find an indicator that takes in price values, which when reached or surpassed will cause the indicator to send...

Hi Mladen,
I've tried this usesful indicator. Could you add 3 last vertical dot lines at 3 last bar. and the 3 last vertical bar keep moving with each new bar.

thank you Mladen for your dedication to this useful indicator.
Files:
3lines.jpg  29 kb

Talaat Elbenawy:

Mladen

Referring to indicator Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Fractals - adjustable price breakout _mtf+alerts nmc.mq4

Is there any possibility for arrows of codes 241 and 242 to be repainted.

Thanks

Guys Can I beg about arrows gap and code to this indi

Hello .. i ever see @Mladen Rakic create an wilder's RSi .. with calculation Wilder's smoothing = Previous MA value + (1/n periods * (Close - Previous MA)) ,, but i cant find it here .. anyone can help ?
thank you

Alonedevils:
Hello .. i ever see @Mladen Rakic create an wilder's RSi .. with calculation Wilder's smoothing = Previous MA value + (1/n periods * (Close - Previous MA)) ,, but i cant find it here .. anyone can help ?
thank you
Check it on this search results links here.

姆拉登·拉基奇(Mladen Rakic)

射线

在这里,您可以去: rk-4_time_frame_step_ma_pdf-v4_1.mq4

The 4TF StepMA indicator is simple, but it can catch the main fluctuations. It is good. Unfortunately, the startup is slow and consumes computer resources. If the teachers integrate ml-stepma_v7.2 pdf into the 4TF file, that is, a separate file, it should be fast A lot?

Reason: