Elite indicators :) - page 1416

mr mladen what is good indicator for show this entry is long trend or short trend , i have attached two of your Ma for entry and set "30 for calculating period" but i dont know this entry will be long trend or short trend , sory for my poor english coz this is not my native language
Files:
dddd.JPG  16 kb

havendim:
mr mladen what is good indicator for show this entry is long trend or short trend , i have attached two of your Ma for entry and set "30 for calculating period" but i dont know this entry will be long trend or short trend , sory for my poor english coz this is not my native language
Using indicators is simple : set some parameters and then scroll back. And visually check what would the entries be and if they look tradeable. If yes, then use that setting. If not, go further with parameters experimenting. That is the best way how you can adjust any indicator to your trading style

hi everyone, 

is there an indicator or maybe a predictor that will identify the possible size of the upcoming candle? 

Sami1990:

hi everyone, 

is there an indicator or maybe a predictor that will identify the possible size of the upcoming candle? 

Lol

Maybe you should try your local witch.

Sami1990:

hi everyone, 

No. Indicator uses past data. It will never able to predict future. 

Go to babypips school and learn first before trying to trade...

redwed:
No. Indicator uses past data. It will never able to predict future. 

Go to babypips school and learn first before trying to trade...
I think,every indicator evaluating current data with previous data,comparing and then be able to form some thing (no matter how long/short past history/bars or digits counted) ,with out taking previous data how some thing can be analyzed with single current data (value) ..... but moderators can better guide us.

Every indicator is using past data too (unless it is a total scam like some are and then it is using only future data ...).

But there is no extrapolation (that would be "predicting" part) that is not going to change - since there are no 100% sure ways of extrapolating. Using any of the extrapolating methods (if they have bands, use the bands for volatility "prediction") or use extrapolation of high and extrapolation of low to see the "predicted" high/low bar

mntiwana:

I think that is latest and last one MLADENs "CCI study 3_5 fl" indicator.

regards

Dear Mntiwana,

If possible could you please post CCI study 3_5 fl indicator in case you have it with you.

Regards

Sameer

FXSurf:

Love these indi's from mladen!

Simple setup with MTF's with StepMA's (1h, 4h, D, M) and Chaos 4H+D

Chaos is golden signal as when the 4h breaks below/above the Daily

Could anyone please guide me to Chaos indicator referred in that post please.

sameermehta74:
Could anyone please guide me to Chaos indicator referred in that post please.
Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page871
Reason: