Elite indicators :) - page 1282

Was wondering if there is a trendalt MTF indicator somewhere.  If not, can this made to reflect MTF timeframes.

Cheers
GK 

GK1965:

Was wondering if there is a trendalt MTF indicator somewhere.  If not, can this made to reflect MTF timeframes.

Cheers
GK 

What is "trendalt"?

If it is this :

Then forget about it, since that is just another renamed solar wind

Mladen,

Ohhh that is news... though I hadnt traded had been watching this trendalt... and not quite seen repainting issues as much as Solar Wind (yes I seen your big thread about the different avatars of Solar Wind).  That now cautions me to be more careful.

Thanks for your response.

Cheers
GK 

Hello, Mladen, is there likely to put arrows on the price chart of this indicator: Stochastic 2_5 - mtf ?. Thank you very much
Files:

krelian99:

Wulong? No, rather KumoBreak. For someone like Wulong you have to search a long long time ;)

Or Bud Spencer and Terence Hill - R.I.P. Bud

If you are looking for me, HERE I am, ha ha.

I might ask some doctors to clone me, so the clone can be as stupid to trade the M1, have 4 children with a fabulous wife, can become an addict of rock garden plants, train dogs like a madman till they get smarter than some people and the clone will also never grow up ....

Did you know by the way, which two creatures never grow up ?

Adult men and dogs will always keep on playing like in their childhood.... 

Wulong10:

If you are looking for me, HERE I am, ha ha.

I might ask some doctors to clone me, so the clone can be as stupid to trade the M1, have 4 children with a fabulous wife, can become an addict of rock garden plants, train dogs like a madman till they get smarter than some people and the clone will also never grow up ....

Did you know by the way, which two creatures never grow up ?

Adult men and dogs will always keep on playing like in their childhood.... 

Wulong

We know your boundaries and obstacles and responsibilities,but what to do,we miss you often.

mntiwana:

Wulong

We know your boundaries and obstacles and responsibilities,but what to do,we miss you often.

I know, but there are that many things to do, right now I have no time for trading matters, watching some foot ...

22 players who do not have to trade, all they do is chase the ball and when they finally have it, they shoot it away and they earn a hell of a lot of money with this crazy game ... 

GK1965:

Mladen,

Ohhh that is news... though I hadnt traded had been watching this trendalt... and not quite seen repainting issues as much as Solar Wind (yes I seen your big thread about the different avatars of Solar Wind).  That now cautions me to be more careful.

Thanks for your response.

Cheers
GK 

Here it is - you can test it on your own too

Here is the comparison also - they are exactly the same

Files:

Thanks Mladen... when you say it... there is no need for testing... your words are written on stone :).

Cheers
GK

I got a system from one of my friend viz. TR Profit System.  If any one is interested I can post the same.  Not sure if this is objectionable, in which case I will refrain.

Not so good for Indian futures markets, but guess would be good for Currency markets.

Cheers
GK
Reason: