Elite indicators :) - page 1241

mladen:

Talaat E

Filter added to stepma of rsi adaptive ema

Mladen...is it possible to just have colored bars instead of line...for not cluttering chart too much?

mladen

Can you make the attached indicator into a Hist with Lines?

Thank you

Ray

mladen

Thank you

Ray

mladen

Thank you

Ray

mladen:

The filter to step ma does not do anything in a lot of cases simply because of the stepma nature (the periods of same value). But I decided to put it as an option - just in case when it does (and it happens sometimes)

mladen

Can you make the attached indicator into a Hist with Lines? This me trying to get a message to mladen

Thank you

Ray

mntiwana:
so as a result you want,your own staff would not be benefited from your skills,when you are getting benefits by others skill.
Mntiwana,

I know you are genius in indicator parameter setting and strategy designing. So, I believe you know the days of hard work that goes into creating one successful strategy.

Also, just to remind you that few months back, you asked me in same thread how to lock the indicator so that it doesn't work in other systems. What is your idea behind this [your post 11104 dated 13-1-16]

I am paying salary to staff and training them on trading skills. Would you think is that right if they simply copy the template and sell to others. Where has all the hard work gone.??

I just raised my concern and requested admins of this blog to consider if it is possible. Its absolutely his discretion whether to give them or not.

So, please don't assume right of hurting others by commenting on their posts. 

Regards,
Murali
Files:
PIC.png  230 kb

mladen:

Sorry but I fail to see any connection between the cigcag and the macd

Would you mind explaining it : how exactly should it be made?

hi mladen

I need this indicator.

help me

Thanks

http://www.4shared.com/video/IOwkGZpwce/zigzag-macd.html 

Exclusive Forum

Elite indicators :)

TRADERSM, 2016.05.19 10:17

Thankyou mr.mladen i am using smoother avg is it repainting ? & pls give the link of avg 8.1 i searched did't get that

tradersm

As I already told : none of the averages included in the averages indicator is repainting. None, And none of the future averages included in the averages collection will recalculate. That collection is going to be kept that way. Please read my original post again.

Version 8.1 of averages is posted at this same thread (here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page821 )

GADEY:

Hi mladen & mrtools,

I am very grateful to you that I am successfully trading based on few indicators from your blog. But I fear that my strategy based on the indicators would be copied by my staff. So, could you give the Payment details for availing the MQL4 files for the indicators. This will be of great help for me.

Thanks in advance 

Regards, 

Murali 

Murali

In general I avoid to answer questions like this in public, but maybe it is time to clarify things like this - and to let the things be knwon

Lately some scamming / stealing / outright lie things that happened with some stuff of mine (and I don't mean just the naive rename and sell on app market things, but, as an example, John Ehlers publishing "his latest invention" in TASC of a thing I invented years ago), I decided the following :

• some of the code will be kept exclusively as ex4 file when posted
  • if someone wants to buy the source, the price is far beyond the usual stuff sold on the net (after all, for example, double smoothing is something that does not exist anywhere on any platform in any similar form, and ensures a whole bunch of new things that never existed to be introduced on the market) and that price will ensure that no "I am going to give this away to all out of the goodness of my hart" stuff (as we had cases with elite section stuff posted on various forums)
  • the same thing will be applied to parallel metatrader 5 versions - the protection from renaming is finished for all the cases I know of, and that protection will not be removed. It does not restrict users in any way except in the fact that they must use the original indicator (name and file) and that way it will never affect any regular user

I hope this answers you question

For any further clarification, please let us leave the public threads without questions like this - since I think that this post implies answers to any further questions of the similar kind

Reason: