HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 221

how deal with Dodd Act?

anybody know how us little guys m ight continue to trade with leverage in commodities after July 15 when the Dodd Act goes into effect ?

from what I see, it only restricts US residents who cannot show $100,000 in cash

A job well done !!

Hi FxCruiser,

I have been going through this thread and it appears that you have done a fantastic job in creating this system and making this thread LIVE for quite some time...I really admire the efforts you have put in to make this system improve by time..I have just downloaded this formula and testing it with RAVI FX Fisher. However in choppy markets I am not getting the flat line in RAVI FX Fisher indicator as it is seen in some of the charts posted here...Am I using the incorrect version or there is some problems with the settings?

Please suggest.

Thanks

Abhinav

I don't get it where are the download links?

Edit: Oh I see OP has removed all download links from the forum....

Hello Everyone,

First of all I would like to thank Fxcruiser for giving us such a wonderful system.

I have been experimenting with HamaPad and here I am providing my observations and modifications that I have made to this system (with all due credits to the original creators).

In order to improve the accuracy of this system I have made following modifications:

1) Changed the default MA periods from 20 to 34.

2) Added 3 different versions of MA Signals by CJA to the Hama pad.

i) MA Trend - This tells us the overall strength of the security in each time frame. It is nothing but a simple cross of the close and 200 period MA of each TF. As I firmly believe that above 200 period bulls rule and below that bears.

ii) MA Buy - This tells us that in how many TFs low is above the 33 MA of highs. That is how strong the breakout really is.

iii)MA sell - It tells us that in how many TFs High is below the 34 MA of lows. That is how strong the breakdown really is.

3)Added 4TF Has Bar to the system. just to know how long we should hold.

4) Added MTF Hi-Lo to verify supports and resistances.

Now the rules:

1) Buy only when price is trading above 200 period of H1,M30 and M15. That is MA trend is showing M15,M30 and H1 in green.

2) Sell only MA trend is showing M15,M30 and H1 in red.

3)Wait for MA buy signaling green on M15,M30 and H1 for buying. And MA sell to be red on M15,M30 and H1 for sell.

4)Check for weekly or monthly Hi lo before taking position.

5)Take position whenever price breaks out of MA channel and above conditions are met.

6) Continue to hold till the dots of higher Timeframes in 4TF Has Bar keep changing to your side.

7) Exit when Hama color changes or Price touches the MA on the other side.

8)Keep booking profits weekly or monthly Hi lows.

I know it sounds complicated may be picture would help.

Files:
buy_setup.gif  32 kb
sell_setup.gif  31 kb

Here are the modified indicators and template.

Hope it helps. Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Regards

Sahilsri

Files:

hama lines

alpha1000:
have reloaded it, but no go ... anybody else having this same problem ?

These work pretty good!!

Hi all,

as per PM request from Sahilsri, I'm posting the ema channel cross indicator; basically it will draws an arrow on top/bottom of the high/low of the trigger candle. Trigger candle is defined as a candle that close below the ema channel and its high is below the channel as well (SHORT signal); converserly a candle that close above the channel and its low is above the channel too (BUY signal).

The indi will trigger the signal at the first valid candle and will generate a new signal only if opposite. All alerts included and activated separately by external input (sound, message, email), you may select the period for the EMA and the colors for the arrows.

Enjoy

brax64

Sahilsri:
Here are the modified indicators and template.

Hope it helps. Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Regards

Sahilsri
Files:

i ask about system

I want to ask whether this system should be confirmed with other timeframe? or just focus on one timeframe only. fxcruiser please help .... can u share indicators and template? please send to my email adiven7@gmail.com. i can't PM you because i don't have 15 posted . thx

Why all Hama indicators I downloaded are expired?

Cheers Hermes

Which ones?

With an exception of a few allmost all are available as a free indicators (in their source form) on this site too

hermes:
Why all Hama indicators I downloaded are expired? Cheers Hermes
Reason: