HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 218

hedzup:
Now with Hamma and a 240 set to 10 and a 1440 set to 10
hedzup:
here is a copy.....you need both in indicator folder ....then put MTF one on chart . If it dont work for you throw it away. I am not pushing anything here. just wanted to help if i could. the good thing is once you have on chart.....you can trade fron lower time frames.

hedzup, thank you for sharing and posting the indicators. I like your mindset and attitude. Keep up the good work & stay in touch.

Attitude is everything! ENJOY!

fxcruiser

homestudy:
Good vid!! Thanks for sharing.

I figured you'll like that. Thanks!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Discipline...

Yes, discipline - is it really that elusive?

One of the key factors on Z3 trading success and it's training philosophy is DISCIPLINE! The system itself is easy and simple enough that consistency and success is imminent. It's just a matter of days, longest few weeks. The requirement is that you have to implement DAC plan, Discipline - Accountability - Compliance. That is my requirement and demand it from aspiring and current Z3 traders.

Watch this video as we unveil our series of trading and training animation videos at Z3 Freedom Traders - Get in, get out, get a life.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Movies

fxcruiser:
Yes, discipline - is it really that elusive?

One of the key factors on Z3 trading success and it's training philosophy is DISCIPLINE! The system itself is easy and simple enough that consistency and success is imminent. It's just a matter of days, longest few weeks. The requirement is that you have to implement DAC plan, Discipline - Accountability - Compliance. That is my requirement and demand it from aspiring and current Z3 traders.

Watch this video as we unveil our series of trading and training animation videos at Z3 Freedom Traders - Get in, get out, get a life.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

You are a movie maker now, is there no end to what you can do?? He does look a lot like me???? The crow was a nice touch. Whats next an acion vid, or a love story?

Z3 LOBO early launched...

Z3 LOBO is another scalp and trend trading strategy within the Z3 Trading System. It's based on our usual levels which can be used in any timeframe and powered by a customized tool/indicator which automatically gives the entry price level with early breakdown signal/alert.

I have first demo/tested this strategy on NinjaTrader platform where it was originally designed on July 1st and have gone live with it, August 1st. Although LOBO can be used as a standalone method, it has a very high win rate [no. of trades & profit $ amount], when combined with the Z3 Market Flow visual board signals.

Thanks to mr4x for initially porting the indicator to MT4. Thanks to Marian for integrating it within one of our new streamlined Z3 indicators. Both of them have live traded with LOBO this week on OANDA, using the MT4 platform for setup and signal. [read more]

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Z3 Retirement Plan Revealed!

The Z3 Wealth Builder

This month is the 4th year of HAMA - Z3 Trading System at TSD forum. During those years, our emphasize has always been on daytrading the scalp and trend strategy with the HAMA, H2, and now the Z3 System. This approach is a good way to build your trading account in a short period of time by compounding lots as disciplined trading consistency is achieved. In addition trading scalp and trend is a fun way to get a good feel of the market flow. Majority of the beginning forex traders start with low account capital balance just to get their feet wet in the market. [continue reading here]

Trade Your Chart - Trade Well - Be Profitable Each Day!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Z3 ppp

PATIENCE PAYS PIPS

Note: This was supposed to be posted Monday, last week August 30. Other things got in the way. Thanks for your patience.

Trading the market will definitely test your patience. We all have heard and/or read that we as traders get paid to wait. [read more]

NFP/ISM Newstrade Setups

Z3 Trading System was not developed to be a news trader. However, within the Z3, traders can identify potential and higher probability trades with its early alert. The usual and inherent risk will still be there as in any other trade setup. But with application of proper money management, risk can be reduced while potential profit will be maximized. Our AIYOBI exit is highly recommended to our Z3 traders or with runners on B/E plus trail.

Chart trade setups for the NFP and ISM news announcements can be viewed here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Z3 Camp on the planning board...

I have not done Z3 Camp coaching since August, 2009 and wasn't planning to do one this year. Due several messages requesting to join the Z3 Traders group and a number of referrals from current members, I will be planning to conduct one as early as this month, latest in October. I will start the qualifying process this week to select the campers/traders for this training bootcamp. Those of you who are still interested can still register here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: