HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 216

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

HAMA Traders Youth Charitable Project

A Special Bond - Helping Tim to Become Independent

It's been awhile since my last post here. If you all recall when the issue of the membership donation subscription came up and posted in the earlier part of this thread, I have made reference that major portion of the funds goes to support some of my youth educational and charitable projects in Costa Rica and the Philippines. Today, I want to share with you a project [shared by another trader/friend from Slovenia and a HAMA member/supporter], which I have undertaken last week to help 4 year old Tim Svensek from Slovenia become independent. Tim has a very rare congenital defect as you can see in his picture attached. Rhea, born in Brazil, has the same defect. A special bond has been found through common traits between these two. Please watch the news video via this link: Special bond found through common traits | NECN to find out more about Tim and Rhea. The project is to help and contribute to the travel fund for Rhea to go to Slovenia and work with Tim to achieve his independence for personal daily living. If you are interested to help out or contribute, you may contact the Federation for Children with Special Needs in Boston or myself. Their contact information is given at the end of the news video. I appreciate your support and wish you well with your trading, among other things in your life pursuit.

ENJOY!

HAMA PAD - Beyond Indicators and Systems!

DON'T STOP BELIEVING!

I have noticed recently that there are still postings and several traders are still using the HAMA or Heiken Ashi Moving Average, inspite of the bad rap it gets in this thread. I still get PMs and emails about it, among other things. Yes, it has worked well before, it is still working WELL NOW. If you have made it work profitably in your trading method, keep at it, stay focus. You are the best filter for it. Ignore the naysayers. Yes, it is not perfect and you can lose with it, similarly with any other trading indicator or system in here and elsewhere, regardless of what the promo says.

Be a very good observant of the market, it's WHERE's, HOW's, and WHEN's. Focus on what is in front of you, your real time charts. The market will do what it will do regardless of its reasons; notwithstanding the news; and inspite your *****in' and moanin', yelling and screaming, because your trade went sour or you missed one. Once your signals are there, you have to pull the trigger and take the trade, win or lose .... that's the probability game. No acceptable excuse, except oversleeping . Asking the WHY's of the market becomes irrelevant. You can only ask WHY of what you did, right or wrong, a look back at your recents trades.

If you believe that trading is your vehicle to FREEDOM; DON'T STOP BELIEVING! Believe in your set of indicators and methodology [whatever it is that is working for you]. Gain confidence with it as you develope consistent profitability. More importantly, BELIEVE in YOU! Take time to savor your rewards.

ENJOY THE JOURNEY! DON'T STOP BELIEVING! The new lead singer with The Journey didn't stop believing and his journey is just beginning! Search and read his story in wikipedia.

Have a wonderful weekend.

fxcruiser

xx3xxx:
what does fxcruise system look like, got screen capture

hamma and most MA alike line show the trend buy a bit too late

as it is RIGHT in the middle of the candles -- and only if trend last for a long time in each cycle

I can't seem to post anymore trade chart screenshot. Basically, my trading system or approach is scalp and trend. It's a time-based cycle methodology which follows the market flow and it's energy. HAMA or any MA is used as an optional indicator. Otherwise, Z3 is mainly time, price, level driven plus the use of our Global & Market Specific Visual Board giving us higher directional bias probability to either scalp or ride the market flow. With that said, you can throw in any indicator on it and as long as you know and understand the market condition before you pull the trigger, you should be good for pips.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser:
Marian,

Welcome back home! Got your email and skype messages. I will touch base with you via Skype, Monday, US session.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser (EJ)

Hello fxcruiser,

I got a tip from Marian about this great system.

Seems like I have a lot of reading to do

Is the z3 system still available? I would really like to try and test it.

Thanks!

'pippin

Are there any mt4 brokers that let you trade indices from the mt4 platform?

I was thinking fxcruser used to do that.

Broco

droesparky:
Are there any mt4 brokers that let you trade indices from the mt4 platform? I was thinking fxcruser used to do that.

Broco has about everything one could ever want. I don't use them so can't say how good they are.

Broco Company — Online Forex Trading, Online Futures Trading, Stock Indexes Trading, Forex Currency Trading System. FX Trading (Foreign Exchange Trading) - Broco

Ilovepippin:
Hello fxcruiser,

I got a tip from Marian about this great system.

Seems like I have a lot of reading to do

Is the z3 system still available? I would really like to try and test it.

Thanks!

'pippin

Thank you for your interest. The new Z3 System is only available to qualified members/traders. BTW, thanks Marian for good words and referrals on Z3.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Eurusd

EURUSD has turned up +100 Strong UP Trend last Friday. I will be looking to go LONG on EU using the new Z3 HiLO mobo Strategy on for my daily intraday swing and an add on near-term swing entry on D1. EU bounced off of 38% retracement, breached up to 18% as price lower again and below our 4 level at the close of the week. Bias Trade Strategy applies also as the market opens later today. Watch the daily/weekly open plot on your chart TF and the visual board for time based MOBOs. We'll see how it flows today, tomorrow, this week. Five near term swing positions on forex are still intact.as shown on our EOW Z3 Trend Factor Scoreboard Summary on Forex.

BTW, the NFP news gave lotsa good pips last Friday. I am looking forward to the FOMC news trades this coming Wednesday.

I am still figuring out a way to post chart here. Maybe, a link to another site for you guys to see my charts?

Trade your chart. Trade well. Be profitable each day.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: