Harmonic Trading - page 574

Is there documentation with screenshots of after making a param change? I guess I am going to create one and post it on my blog and at the same time it'll help me understand everything much better.

3 department

see here MQL4\Files\ZUP\PicturePatterns

Files:
10871091.png  25 kb

poruchik:
3 department see here MQL4\Files\ZUP\PicturePatterns

I am starting to better understand now how ZUP versus Kor wrote their code to develop these patterns.

I will release code changes next Sunday. I should have the MQ5 Elliott Wave converted to MQ4 indicator. In the interim I found this site with lots of open source downloadable MT4 stuff: site = fx84.net

poruchik:
all patterns in ZUP are under construction on a zigzag.

========

Ask that I know - I will help

Hello Poruchik,

Could you post indicator and tpl file because this tpl dont work. Maybe i have different name of Zup because my indicator is not loaded. I need best settings for 5m-15m time frame.

Thanks a lot.

Hello Poruchnik,

could you post a zup 150 indicator and tpl file with best settings to trade on 5-15m time frame. You post a tpl file but it dont work maybe i have another name of zup indicator because it not loaded on this tpl. Thanks you so much.

Potential bear bat / bull cypher developing on UsdCad m15.

Gyazo - 6ffe803a2900a99b06fdbff77c35a5c0.png

where to take the 524th version?

ZUP cci and ZUP rsi v48

zup_cci_v48.mq4

zup_rsi_v48.mq4

Files:
zup_cci_v48.mq4  186 kb
zup_rsi_v48.mq4  186 kb

Hello Everyone!

Can anyone please help me modify this indicator to show Pattern Confirmation sooner!

I would prefer it shows up as soon as B gets Crossed by Line CD from XABCD Patterns

The code you have posted from KorHarmonics is a decompiled code and is very hard to read and understand. The only way you will be able to make code changes will be when you give all the variables meaningful names. It'd take somewhere around 60 to 80 hours to convert the code and another 15-20 hours to make code customization you are requesting.

Good luck.

Reason: