Harmonic Trading - page 284

Dt

poruchik,

let me answer your question: You can prepare the time projection ratios in the DT software by using of 2 or 3 dates:

Two dates:

ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Three dates:

Sixer

HI all

iam amir i come from iran..thanx a lot for indicator ZUP117..it is very good to search harmonic pattern...

a problem:gbp/usd h1...it is bat...but indicator:max garttely search?!

learn patterns

Files:
ggytff_f.gif  48 kb

thanx..but my indicator search max garttley!! i understand it is bat pattern..

Sixer:
poruchik,

let me answer your question: You can prepare the time projection ratios in the DT software by using of 2 or 3 dates:

Sixer

ZUP and QTA (Quick Time Analyzer) use 4 fibo time zones - HH, LL, HL, LH

I use 1.618, 1.79. 2.27, 2.618

Files:
gg.png  89 kb
qta_v4.mq4  79 kb

Dt

poruchik,

it seems you want to use two dates: The DT software offers the possibilty to choose any ratio you want, e.g. all ratios shown in your two figures. I miss the ratio 2.0 in the Pesavento gif.

Sixer

Zup 117 settings

Hi fellow harmonic traders.. i been using an outdated version of zup because i couldn't get the latest version to show the patterns as there are just too many parameters to play with, anyone can guide me on that or post their settings here? Thanks alot!!

elquechong:
Hi fellow harmonic traders.. i been using an outdated version of zup because i couldn't get the latest version to show the patterns as there are just too many parameters to play with, anyone can guide me on that or post their settings here? Thanks alot!!

Hi, I'm new to harmonic but if you want you can take a look at the config I'm testing. If someone has suggestions, I'll be glad to take into account. Thanks in advance.

Attached the template file.

Regards,

vin

Files:

thanks for sharing! but can i ask.. why does my Zupv76mod4 shows more pattern detections?? im always puzzled by this.

poruchik:
How you use time ratios in DT?

Hi poruchik,

Sixer answred for me....

a very usefull ratio is 41.42 for time and price....diagonal of a square.

If you want ask me something else...I am here.....I am in debt with you!

Reason: