Harmonic Trading - page 579

Files:

yes it seems to work now, sincerely thank you,

great I can now use it

it doesn't delete the lines from ZUP now. The same doesn't delete the.

Hold a script on any firefighter.

How i know if the pattern is legit on ZUP?

For example check this USDJPY H4:

It says Bearish Butterfly, but the price go strong up and it is 124.33 now

It appear on day 22 of may (last month)

(false pattern)...

Have way to identify false patterns and confirm if is legit?

Thanks!!

Files:
zda21iu.png  63 kb

Hi Thrall

Well I personally follow simple rules when trading and TRY to avoid (because you simply CANNOT avoid) false positive:

1. Don't trade currencies or instruments when there are big events coming in the economic agenda in the next 1/2 hours;

2. When you see a box don't get quickly in but set in your mind a level at which you are willing to enter, I never mind if I lose 20/30 pips if I can be a bit more confident that gettin' in at that level could give me more chances of gains;

3. When you see a box but price continues in side movements I personally get suspicious and tend to do not get in;

4. Before enter in a trade, once chosen timeframe you like, look at previous/next timeframe before trade: if there are signals that goes in the same direction then that's a strong signal, if there are signal that tends to different directions, simply stay away and wait;

5. Be careful setting SL and TP because even if you reach your goals maybe you can miss the important part of them being too confident in market's movement depth;

These are my rules

Comments/critiques are well accepted if I said something wrong

maoinsect:
What did you mean? "patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 "? No patterns have that ratio! For instance, Gartley pattern XD ratio is 0.786, if you force it to be 1.0, then it wouldn't be Gartley pattern.

HELLO , so what is the final say of EVASPARKling about 1.000 on gartley formation.. as to the point above what Maoinsect has written is authentic.. please comment .

EVASPARKLING:
Let me explain. Attached below is a list of Harmonic Price Patterns and their ratios.

After doing my research in Harmonic Patterns I found out that Patterns like Gartley,Crab,Bat and Butterfly are all successful, but it only depends on the ratio from X to D(PRZ). From my observation I have noticed that those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 have a high probability of success(90% winrate) as this patterns have respect both to Price on the "Y" Axis and Time on the "X" axis. Here are my questions: (1) Is it possible to configure Zup in such a way that the Harmonic Patterns displayed are the ones that meet this specified criteria i.e. the ratio from X to D(PRZ) must be 1.000 for either a buy trade or a sell trade (2) If this is actually possible how do I modify the Zup Parameter to display only those patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 since I only want to trade those patterns meeting this strict criteria. Thanks in advance for your esteemed help.I look forward to your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by maoinsect View Post

What did you mean? "patterns whose ratio from X to D(PRZ) is 1.000 "? No patterns have that ratio! For instance, Gartley pattern XD ratio is 0.786, if you force it to be 1.0, then it wouldn't be

Gartley pattern.

HELLO , so what is the final say of EVASPARKling about 1.000 on gartley formation.. as to the point above what Maoinsect has written is authentic.. please comment .

XD fib ratio = 1.00 have i.e. Shark/Alt. Shark, TOTAL and AB=CD pattern, which coincidentally appear as Head&Shoulders patterns (special case). ZUP and some other indis have option for custom patterns. I have no experience with that but in ZUP it seems to be very easy. Set XDmin and XDmax to 1.00 and the other parameter for Shark/Alt. Shark or AB=CD. I'd recomment Shark, it's quiet good.

Hello, Poruchik, can you please ask Nen to add Predict Pattern Option to Zup.

Hi! You can insert this pattern independently

Reason: