Harmonic Trading - page 551

Hi my name is Ivan,

i am looking for zup 135 next and zup 135 all Hl 133

i've been trying to use indicator from this thread but concuring error since .mq4.. so maybe someone could find me with extension .ex4

thank you

how can i get more reliable patterns? i use zup 148

Hi all !,

am interesting to trade pattern AB=CD because I find the Stop Loss very close.

Someone know what is the best target for this pattern for Take profit ?

Many thanks in advance !

poruchik:
Zup 148 (625)

Thank you for the revised version build 600+. Working well so far on build 646.

It is understandable, the need to reduce the tool to acquire compilation which has restored most of the essential operation reliably, greatly appreciated.

I am a fan of Zup from near the days of its first introduction, returning now to work further in harmonics years later. Changes in build 600 were a big concern that many features would be lost, one of the more valuable being pitchfork functionality.

Is there an intended road-map or calender we might expect to see on 148 and higher, to restore any of the prior features? Or what is the future expectations in the build 600+ environment, if you or NEN will have time to press further?

Thank you again for your significant time and contribution in Zup (bows), (respect).

Afp

zup 148 inside Andrew Pitchfork

Files:
zup_1.rar  1103 kb

poruchik:

Haaa, indeed it is ex4 with pitchfork and some other nice tools, thank you.

I do not wish to seem lacking appreciation, but part of my question last was any plans on forward development of v 148 and greater, as build 600+ compiling. I typically have been translating all comments to English in order to improve my learning and then modify source for specific application locally, (not redistribution).

Is it possible you might include the ZUPp_148 + Pitchfork in.mq4 source or is source under control now? If so, should I move dialog to a developer thread and participate in source?

Thank you again, immensely!

afp, Mike

Hi

Anybody using barrows swing or reliable ABCD

Good thread Kamyar

Thanks

poruchik:

Ok, Poruchik, I understand Pitchfork from ex4 version. thank you.

I have a question regarding 148p, source...

I have ExtGartleyTypeSearch = 1, showing all cumulative patterns, working well for multiple patters.

However,

1) when selecting ExtPlayAlert = true to alert on new pattern it does notprovide alerts on each newly discovered pattern.

2) Also, writeInfoPatternsToFileCSV = 1is not updated, perhaps due to same as the PlayAlert above.

Is it possible you might update source v 148 to permit ExtGartleyTypeSearch = 1 to PlayAlert, CSV and image update, please (or correct me if I am overlooking some configuration detail)?

Thank you as you consider it or might reply.

Afp

Hi,

I am reading code. I found,

(1). writeInfo or readInfo with a file in zup v148 do not work or hasn't test yet.

(2). "patternNumber" get the value is incorrect when show multiple past patterns, ExtGartleyTypeSearch = 1 or =2, which should point to last pattern. So, Alert won't work.

Reason: