Harmonic Trading - page 558

try it________________

Files:
help_148.txt  90 kb

No it comes out as gibberish symbols! Need it in a Word doc I think or somwher it can be opened in a browser page. The new attachment system on TSD makes this impossible. Thanks for the help.

Basically, i'm wondering what is minDepth or minSize, if I have search MaxMin set on Min and then filter out pattern below a size threshold.

Second, how does the refresh work? I havent moticed on larger timeframes but on M1 is seems to refresh randomly like an hour after the pattern was formed. Also the opposite problem, it does not refresh fibos for several zig zags after new fibo retracements could be formed? I would be so pleased to know what filtering system is triggering or preventing the refreshment of patterns and fib retraces.

Regards and respectful thanks for your help,

Z

I spread ZUPp148 new alert 1

but it peeps very often, try it

The problem of updating is a problem MT4

poruchik:
I spread ZUPp148 new alert 1

but it peeps very often, try it

The problem of updating is a problem MT4

yes thank you poruchik, I am enjoying the new 148. Thank you

yoli71:
in my mt4 which fuenciona it is all 135, nen does not work, that other programs use pc? Bubbadirect

Yoli71, what does not work for you? Do you have an MT4 compiler program? Maybe that would help you. It has helped me tremendously! To get the old organs to work again!

Hi!

works well on my MT4 the all135, but have not found the 148,

I spend what prodria

thank you

Hi Poruchik,

Version 148 with ExtIndicator = 11 and listpatterns.csv imported.

Not sure please, bug or priority of scan...

See image attached.

Bullish Partizan 2 pattern with prz is current

Bearish Partizan 2 prior is reported as last pattern

Is size, price or time the priority?

Or should Bullish Partizan 2 report as "current"?

Thank you,

afp

Files:

AFP , are you running just one zup148, or multiple on the same chart? It seems to me that the bearish partizan is still the stronger or most valid pattern at play currently? I'm curious too.

yoli71:
Hi!

works well on my MT4 the all135, but have not found the 148,

I spend what prodria

thank you

Yoli, I use SciTE to compile the mq4 files to ex4. It is a free program and works great!

Reason: