Harmonic Trading - page 32

hello.

nece to meet you.

Files:

davidl:
Kamyar your making some very good posts here. Personally i would not consider this as a three drive pattern. i really see no pattern there or reason why gbp went up except maybe a cluster of fibs. Just my opinion. Keep up the posts, i'll be enjoying them. David

hi david

i'm very glad to see u here.please post your opinions and i would be gladif u would coreect me if i am wrong.

about the pattern i should say u difnietly right but it would be a 3dp.let see what will happen.

please keep going posting

kamyar

HiSpeed:
Hello Kamyar. Very nice posts and thread you have ..I am very late in posting this but i went long with this price config. Looks now as impulsive wave[3] but the TF is just 15 so i would be cautious for possible Res at 1.2110-105. I'm just trading price patterns from last 1 year so nice to see a thread here on this forum keep up the good work.

hi

nice too meet u.it is very good that somebody like u (professional in patterns)post in my thread.i personaly trade H1,H4 and daily TF.but it would be grate that u as a profissional post your short term patterns.(but as i see in your pic it is not like short term pattern.anyway nice to meet u)

thanks

When does a new pattern start

Hi Kamyar

In the attached CHF 4H, I had the original aa, bb, cc and dd. But now I've seen there is another pattern which I named A, B and C.

Firstly I would like to know if I can change the position of A, B.. so long as it is within the rules of the Gartley, and

2. when does a new Gartley start, when X or A has been taken out?

Thanks

Reynier

Free Image Hosting [xs.to]

archie:
Hi Kamyar

In the attached CHF 4H, I had the original aa, bb, cc and dd. But now I've seen there is another pattern which I named A, B and C.

2. when does a new Gartley start, when X or A has been taken out?

Thanks

Reynier

Free Image Hosting [xs.to]

hi

Firstly I would like to know if I can change the position of A, B.. so long as it is within the rules of the Gartley,

it is not obligatory to change the labels as u can see in some of my patterns the more patterns inside pattern the more accurate and stronger the PRZ.harmonic patterns like this give us more reliable PRZ.

i agree with u.nice setup

sorry.

I Can't speak english.

This is The AB-CD Pattern?

Thank you very much.

i agree with u.nice setup

This is The AB-CD Pattern?

Thank you very much.

ShadowWz:
Hi kamyar, &) could it be valid pattern ?

hi

i'm not very familiar with gold but here is my considration.

kamyar:
hi

nice too meet u.it is very good that somebody like u (professional in patterns)post in my thread.i personaly trade H1,H4 and daily TF.but it would be grate that u as a profissional post your short term patterns.(but as i see in your pic it is not like short term pattern.anyway nice to meet u)

thanks

Nice to meet you too kamyar, I am not professional in patterns just work my way out and try to get some pips . I'll see if i have something to post in future. I trade H4 and 15 tf .. And only gartley pattern nothing else helps me to catch the

cwave and or 3rd wave of some maybe elliot pattern.

thanks for the nice thread.

Kamyar,

I read this thread and found that it is very interesting and predition works very well.

when i attached indicators i am not getting red colur lines of AB=CD and FE etc like you. is thre any indicator for that or you are ploting it manualy.

And blue /red clour squires for reversal is also making manually or by EA.

How you are ploting white trend line and ------ doted lines.

i would appreciate your efforts in this thread.

Reason: