Harmonic Trading - page 37

Hi kamyar,

regarding your following post:

as u can see the post #351 there is bullish trend according to butterfly pattern on daily chart.

this indeed very remarkable indicator 0_harmony_05 created from ShadowWz hasn't recognized your pic on #351, though.

Do you have any explanation, why not?

I must mention here, your thread so far is excellent!

I have learned a lot

zunis-myst2:
Hi kamyar,

regarding your following post:

this indeed very remarkable indicator 0_harmony_05 created from ShadowWz hasn't recognized your pic on #351, though.

Do you have any explanation, why not?

I must mention here, your thread so far is excellent!

I have learned a lot

hi

u r welcome.the indicator workes based on zigzag indicator and it has some paraneters that u can change them for finding patterns.

u can gain more information from shadowwz who did a grate job with this indicator

thanks

According to my previous post:

Files:
chart.gif  20 kb

zunis-myst2:
According to my previous post:

hi

i think u put the a_zz indicator on yout charts instead of 0_harmony.

it is not mandatory to plot the indicator on your chart.just put it in your indicator folder and just plot 0_harmony indicator on your chart.

as far as i can see in your pic.

also read my prevoius post too.

got it, thanks. Like here:

And as I understand you through the whole thread the real work on all these formations you still do manually!?

We should create an indicator for calculating this Fibonacci stuff.

Will go to my German forum here to find some solution.

Files:
chart_1.gif  18 kb

Hi kamyar,

I have been working with this indicator >0_harmony< from the beginning on. And what I am wondering is your comment for I haven't put it into this system.

So, there must be something wrong here. My system tells me that the indicator is here.

here, this must be it:

Files:
chart_2.gif  22 kb

does this butterfly on EURAUD,H4 look good ?

entry

Hi kamyar

Re post 358

Do you normally place a forward order for a antry, or do you wait for other info before you enter, and what was your stop on that trade.

Thanks

Reynier

doubletop:
Good afternoon Kamyar and all,

First and foremost I would like to thank "Kamyar" for showing me the "light at the end of the tunnel" and also "ShadowWz" for the excellent indicator too.

Superb thread and it has helped me enormously, so I thought it was time I put something back into the forum.

I have attached a zipped_rar file which contains an excel calc for working out the estimated bullish_bearish gartley levels.

Have to admit I didnt write it (its a long story) and if your reading this BB thanks it helped a lot, think its self explanitory.

Footnote:

Kaymyar.... this is the first time I have traded live using chart patterns alone and although probably low by your standard I have cleared 253 pips this week, could of been higher if I had trusted the levels generated.

Have a good weekend one and all.........

Nigel.

hi nigel

thanks for your attention and i'm glad that u have made more than 200 pips per a week by using these patterns.

and thank u for sharing the file.you are welcome.

kamyar

Reason: