Harmonic Trading - page 26

I have followed this thread for few days,may I ask what is prz actually? Thanks.

phildunn:
I have followed this thread for few days,may I ask what is prz actually? Thanks.

HI

PRZ is Price Reversal Zone.

according to the patternns and cnverging of certain fib ratios we found a high probable zone for price reversal.the zone called PRZ.in the PRZ we look closely price action so whenever we have significant reversal signs in the PRZ

we jump in.it is a brief description of PRZ.

kamyar

kamyar:
HI

PRZ is Price Reversal Zone.

according to the patternns and cnverging of certain fib ratios we found a high probable zone for price reversal.the zone called PRZ.in the PRZ we look closely price action so whenever we have significant reversal signs in the PRZ

we jump in.it is a brief description of PRZ.

kamyar

Ok,thx for explanation.

hi

i put here a pic of two patterns in chfjpy just for showing how accurate these patterns are.

enjoy

kamyar i think you make some great pips this week:)

keep going

what do u think?

in 4h it start to fall down and in 1D AB=CD

Files:
eurgbp2.jpg  136 kb

elihayun:
in 4h it start to fall down and in 1D AB=CD

hi eli

first of all please plot all ratio on your chart to make following your patterns easier.

ABOUT the pattern u attached:

1-yes it will be a pattern but u use too longer term pattern.i personally use weekly rarely.

2-as u can see in the attatched pic the potential pattern can be BEARISH BUTTERFLY with a big PRZ(about 150pips).there is a point:

the less PRZ the more accurancy of the prz.

3-other problem in short term analysy is weekly pivot res3 line.it is a strong resistance and obstacle for establishing the pattern.

IF U LOOK CLOSER U CAN FIND MANY BETTER AND MORE ACCURATE PATTERNS.

but IF THIS PATTERN WIILL BE ESTABLISHED IT WOULD BE AN IDEAL ONE AND A GOOD LONG TERM SELL OPPURTUNITY

hi

here are two strong probable PRZ that make falling the price high probable.

let see what will happen.

hi

here is the latest situation of eurusd and the probable reversal zones.

here is the combination of two ideal patterns.

1-bullish gartley

2-bullish AB=CD

Reason: