Harmonic Trading - page 289

zigflip:
updated to 120! awesome, thanks!!!

1 question; so you need 2x z120 to get abcd/5-0 to show with all patterns (=0) to show both same time? (you can turn off abcd to show the other patterns if any on)?

edit; ok i got it;) can have 2 anyway with different search max's

Hi zipflig,

what do mean for "with different search max's" please?

Thanks

vin

poruchik:
Hi, bro!

Do not use Demark

Plz send me PM pic. with p. Henry on chart

You have a PM.

Another very interesting thing:if you double the distance of CD,you have another parallel trendline !!! Pattern Henry really work!

Files:

zigflip:
your example dynamic???

Hi Zigflip,

if resistance parallel line is broken,then it will act as support.

Hey guys.. im having problem with all the new custom patterns, i cant seem to find any model patterns on it anywhere, just those pattern that shows up in the indicator, is there a cheat sheet that shows the model ratio like this one? Im interested in knowing nen star, A butterfly, A cypher, A shark, TOTAL, all these custom patterns.. please help!!

Files:
patterns.jpg  265 kb

HI to everyone,

8.40 AM european time

dax future 5 m: BEARISH TOTAL (PRICE)...picture 1

setup 9 demark (TIME)....picture 2 enlargement

Files:
picture1.gif  33 kb
picture2.gif  11 kb

elquechong:
Hey guys.. im having problem with all the new custom patterns, i cant seem to find any model patterns on it anywhere, just those pattern that shows up in the indicator, is there a cheat sheet that shows the model ratio like this one? Im interested in knowing nen star, A butterfly, A cypher, A shark, TOTAL, all these custom patterns.. please help!!

Read thread, see #2816

(I asked similar, but most answers in the thread, can be worth reading everything)

carbonmimetic:
Hi Zigflip, if resistance parallel line is broken,then it will act as support.

Hi Carbon, yes. Know its basic and important technique, but have you tried the Channels section to get them?, try different settings, first 3 options like i said b4.

There are two channel types, and one option you put in a series of numbers for what zz's you want channel for ie, enter 134 for channels on 1st, third, forth zigs etc, i think its good for the s/r but without russian dont fully understand it, please post pictures if you get a good combination

zigflip:
Hi Carbon, yes. Know its basic and important technique, but have you tried the Channels section to get them?, try different settings, first 3 options like i said b4. There are two channel types, and one option you put in a series of numbers for what zz's you want channel for ie, enter 134 for channels on 1st, third, forth zigs etc, i think its good for the s/r but without russian dont fully understand it, please post pictures if you get a good combination

ok...but first of all I must understand all options in zup....it is very difficult for me because I don't know meta code....

anyway...I will tray your input...thank you....

Very impressive signal:

dax future 15 M

harmonic pattern for PRICE (picture 1)

+ bullish divergence stoc 5-3-3 + SEQUENTIAL 9-13 DEMARK for TIME(picture 2 enlarged)

)

Files:
dax_1.gif  20 kb
dax_2.gif  11 kb

This morning another beautiful signal:

chart EURUSD 4H: SEQUENTIAL 9-13 for TIME

chart EURUSD 15 M: BULLISH BUTTERFLY for PRICE

I don't post charts..all of you can see them....

Reason: