Harmonic Trading - page 282

I want to what is harmonic trading and how much money can i earn from hormonic trading?

forex metal

I like watermark on the picture of this girl

Great October revolution

ZUP 116 NEN STAR

The algorithm of search of five-dot patterns is changed. Almost maximum compression of algorithm is made.

Search of structures of AB=CD, the 4th dot pattern of continuation, pattern 5-0 is added.

There is no pattern search three movements, a pattern anti-5-0, patterns of the anti-expanded classical - search expanded classical (not anti-) was in all previous ZUP versions.

There was a possibility of addition of one user pattern for experiments.

Functionality of some parameters is changed.

Order of search of patterns.

At first we look for five-dot patterns, then five-dot user (custom) patterns.

If we do not find five-dot patterns, we look for 4-h a dot pattern of continuation.

If we find nothing, we look for a pattern 5=0.

If again found nothing, it is prospected AB=CD structures.

About the 4th dot pattern of continuation it is possible to find information on a site of the author - http://kanetrading.c...ooks/books.html

About this pattern all questions to the author.

The new and changed parameters.

SelectPattern - sets groups of 5 dot patterns for search

In total it is included for search of 24 five-dot patterns. Somehow to allocate certain patterns, the SelectPattern parameter is used.

0-search of all patterns

1-search of only classical patterns - Gartle, Butterfly, Bat, Crab, except TOTAL

2-search of classical and anti-classical patterns, except TOTAL

3-search of exotic patterns, except TOTAL

4-search only anti-patterns, except TOTAL

5-search of all patterns, except TOTAL

6-search only TOTAL

7-any choice of five-dot patterns for search by means of the visiblePattern parameter

8-search of five-dot patterns is disconnected

visiblePattern - sets, what patterns to look for. Search of all patterns is by default switched off.

This parameter is sequence of zero and units. If in a certain position costs 1 - unit, a pattern associated with this position of parameter, it will be included in search.

The list of five-dot patterns which it is possible to allocate for search by means of the SelectPattern and visiblePattern parameters:

1-Gartley

2-Bat

3-Shark 2

4-Nen STAR

5-TOTAL 1

6-Butterfly

7-Crab

8-Shark 1

9-CYPHER

10-TOTAL 2

11-A Butterfly

12-A Crab

13-A Shark 1

14-A CYPHER

15-TOTAL 3

16-A Gartley

17-A Bat

18-A Shark 2

19-A Nen STAR

20-TOTAL 4

21-TOTAL

22-max Gartley

23-max Bat

24-max Butterfly

Classical patterns: 1-2-6-7-22-23-24.

Patterns 7-22-23-24 correspond to that were in the previous ZUP versions.

The sequence of patterns in the visiblePattern parameter corresponds to the above-mentioned.

As agreed earlier at discussion of names of patterns that names of patterns followed logic of their configuration, names of some паттернв are changed in comparison with that the poruchik in the file with descriptions of five-dot patterns presented. Therefore, for example, sharks now the anti-shark will have a configuration as and on the contrary. And so on.

Ext_4PointPattern - allows search 4-хточечного a continuation pattern

_maxXB - sets the maximum value of a retresment of XB. Unclear, what value of this parameter should be.

It is by default included 0.618

As it is told above, to learn about this pattern it is possible here: Kane Trading - Education for Serious Traders

_50-allows search of a pattern 5-0

ABCD - allows search of patterns of AB=CD

CustomPattern parameter application is changed - defines to deduce or not the user patterns

0-the user pattern isn't deduced

1-it is deduced together with Gartley

2-custom is deduced without Gartley, only

The noticed mistakes are corrected.

Files:
zddw_.png  67 kb
f_.gif  35 kb
f.gif  53 kb

Thanks for sharing zup 116! Can someone explain what the total patterns are? Does the total pattern simply contain much more relaxed ratio rules by basically taking the lowest and highest of the ratios for the other patterns in the group?

Wow great work/ edition! This makes things easier to now incorporate 76-5-0 although I think the ZigZag size was a bit different for z76 than usual zups? Is the zz size opitimal? Also what the % success rates for the new patterns? and where can i find the EA again (trafes from the prz)? I have just been reading on Kane re his 88.6, so great as i respect his work too. Thanks for all Poruchik, nen & onix guys!

what about Dragon???

and ABCD or 5-0 are shown solo on own or can be set to appear with all total patterns as well?

zigflip:
what about 1. Dragon??? and2. ABCD or 5-0 are shown solo on own or can be set to appear with all total patterns as well?

1.Dragon - use custom

2. only solo

Use 2 ZUP -

1. ABCD - false

2.5-0 - false

MN JPY

Files:

ZZ default maxDepth = 55

try maxDepth = 15 (example)

Reason: