Harmonic Trading - page 215

Ethan

Excellent of you to translate ......

I really appreciate your effort in that regard....

Thanks

dave

yano125:
Guys and Gals....

Where can we find information about the updates on these ZUP Indicators.

Like..... what is new in each updated version.

Thank you to nen again.

Yano

Version 77:

Corrected small errors with the conclusion of information line for ExtGartleyTypeSearch=1, ExtGartleyTypeSearch=2.

Added the derivation of the parameters of zigzags ExtIndicator=11 and ExtIndicator=14 in the information line.

Made the conclusion of the value of nonstandard taymfreymov with the demonstration of fib (on request Putnik- A)

Was checked the work of indicator with ExtGartleyTypeSearch=1.

Now it works without the failures. Picture is below.

If are discovered errors, request report.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As described by nen translated by me from Russian to English.

Hope this information helped you yano125.

Ethan Hunt

Ethan Hunt:
Version 77:

Corrected small errors with the conclusion of information line for ExtGartleyTypeSearch=1, ExtGartleyTypeSearch=2.

Added the derivation of the parameters of zigzags ExtIndicator=11 and ExtIndicator=14 in the information line.

Made the conclusion of the value of nonstandard taymfreymov with the demonstration of fib (on request Putnik- A)

Was checked the work of indicator with ExtGartleyTypeSearch=1.

Now it works without the failures. Picture is below.

If are discovered errors, request report.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As described by nen translated by me from Russian to English.

Hope this information helped you yano125.

Ethan Hunt

Thank you Ethan.

I went to the onix forum and tried the differnet links that were available and saw the attached picture on QTA.

I do not understand Russian but I got curious about htis because QTA for various timeframes were placed at the bottom of a single chart.

I have been studying Elliott Waves and stim am looking for an indicator that can allow me to see Stochastics, RSI or Momentum of different timeframes on the same chart.

I have been having problems with the MTF versions as there is a tendency for the Stochastics line for example of the lower time frames to be squeezed and not really reflective of the actual oscillator trend.

However, the QTA on the attached picture looks like it shows the actual oscillator flow on the different TFs without the squeeze factor.

I tried changing the Gross Period from 1440 to 240. But the line were the same and the label on the upper edge of the window remained as for the Daily.

Could you please help me do this?

Yano

Qta

It is possible even to do it this way...

Files:
qta.gif  29 kb

for Yano125

You are on your way just change:

ExtIndicator=6

Good Luck !!!

Pucio

Pucio:
You are on your way just change:

ExtIndicator=6

Good Luck !!!

Pucio

EXCELLENT Pucio.

You are a GREAT HELP.

And to nen...... I can not thank you enough for all these indicators you are sharing to all of us here.

Yano

Argentina - Jamaica - 5:0 (russian song)

Files:
1072-11035.jpg  258 kb

ZUP 76 mod 4 find - 5:0)

Files:
zup_v76mod4.rar  49 kb

poruchik:
Argentina - Jamaica - 5:0 (russian song)

True? is a song? can you tell me more about?

Reason: