Harmonic Trading - page 218

Nico_Ceres:
So, we can consider a right target the extension of fibonacci.

1.272 or 1.618

Correct?

From Larry Pesavento

Replay

Thanks but on Russian forum my name is Fortuna. Its me

Files:
geo_3.gif  20 kb

Selling?

Pucio:
Thanks but on Russian forum my name is Fortuna. Its me

Good Chart Pucio!.

Usdchf

Guyver:
Good Chart Pucio!.

The only problem i see is the support at 1.618 1.0021 .. lets see how the whole thing plays out.

Files:
usdchf.jpg  112 kb

RSI Indicator

Could you please post your colored RSI indicator

Guyver:
The only problem i see is the support at 1.618 1.0021 .. lets see how the whole thing plays out.

toddanderson:
Could you please post your colored RSI indicator

Hello toddanderson,

It is AO and RSI is in Black which i use to create those Fibs and Channels .. if you put AO and RSI ( in black ) zoom out you will get the same result.

Regards

Guyver

the best result from zup

Hi Pucio and other traders

I am new user. I read the next post but i cant understand how can i get best result from zup indicator and what the

best setting for this indicator.

1) what s the usage of this indicator and how combine it with zup_v78 : CZigZag + DT_ZZ_nen + ZigZag_new_nen4 + Swing_ZZ_1 ?

2) whats the best setting and whats changing in zup_v78 ?

thanks to inform me

Replay

Harmonic method:

ZUP it is a shorcut. The full name of it is "Zigzag Universal Pesavento". ZUP is created by Nen - Eugeni Neumoin to find Harmonic Patterns. Harmonic Patterns mostly are found by well known trader Larry Pesavento. First you shoud learn about all Harmonic Patterns what they are and how do they look like. You should learn all retracements of them. Harmonic Patterns are called XABCD formations as well. To trade them according to Larry Pesavento method learn how to find D and trade after D. There is no shortcut in this method.

ZUP that is created by Nen ( credit always to him because you can have it for free !!!) is a very big tool. There is spiral, chanels, Fibo Zones, Andrew's Pitchfork in this tool and even more. You can do many things with ZUP's and there are many settings. There is no the best settings because everyone trades by himself and uses what he likes. Trading it is an art.

In ZUP_v78 are implemented Equilibrium lines.

Pucio:
Harmonic method:

ZUP it is a shorcut. The full name of it is "Zigzag Universal Pesavento". ZUP is created by Nen - Eugeni Neumoin to find Harmonic Patterns. Harmonic Patterns mostly are found by well known trader Larry Pesavento. First you shoud learn about all Harmonic Patterns what they are and how do they look like. You should learn all retracements of them. Harmonic Patterns are called XABCD formations as well. To trade them according to Larry Pesavento method learn how to find D and trade after D. There is no shortcut in this method.

ZUP that is created by Nen ( credit always to him because you can have it for free !!!) is a very big tool. There is spiral, chanels, Fibo Zones, Andrew's Pitchfork in this tool and even more. You can do many things with ZUP's and there are many settings. There is no the best settings because everyone trades by himself and uses what he likes. Trading it is an art.

In ZUP_v78 are implemented Equilibrium lines.

thanks pucio

but can you tell me whats your trading system and setting that you use it with zup ?

sara-fx:
thanks pucio but can you tell me whats your trading system and setting that you use it with zup ?

I use a lot of settings. My trading method is based upon Larry Pesavento patterns so I use harmonic method combine with Median Line. I trade Harmonic Patterns from different dimensions.

Larry Pesavento website:

Larry Pesavento's Trading Tutor - Fibbonacci Ratios with Pattern Recognition :: Home

look also to:

Scott M. Carney website:

HarmonicTrader.com

Robert Miner website:

Dynamic Traders - Home

Pucio

Reason: