Harmonic Trading - page 208

wings10:
ZUP v67 thanks for nen

User for v66 and v67...

Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors -> [v] Allow DLL imports

nen:
User for v66 and v67... Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors -> [v] Allow DLL imports

Thanks for a commentary

Splendid developer. Trading Gooddess!!

At construction of one pattern happens difficultly to understand, how this pattern will fulfil.

And if to construct all patterns how to define{determine}, what pattern fulfils, and what pattern is still formed.

Files:

Hello NEN

Its those kind of indicators that are the reason I hand draw my patterns and use only my eyeball to locate tham.

All those over lapping patterns are confusing.

When you see a long wave + partial correction, Is when I start measuring the pattern for gartly, butterfly, bat, WW and 3 drives pattern.

And give the reversal zone 20-30 pips range instead of trying to nail it exactly. The market tends to over shoot alot due to volitity, and momentum.

I use RSI and or ma cross to trigger entry once price has entered the reversal zone. Refer to my last 2 charts posted in harmonic trading offers thread.

Hope that helps

Dave

is there any one who found this befor?!

its realy huge and biriliant!!!

isnt it?

(leave indicators please and do it yourself because you have a wonderfull indicator in your mind?!)

goodboy_iraan:
is there any one who found this befor?!

its realy huge and biriliant!!!

isnt it?

(leave indicators please and do it yourself because you have a wonderfull indicator in your mind?!)

Hi my friend ( money);)

AB=CD is very danger hasan ! because PRZ is not good

u r good trader .

Kind Regards .

USD/JPY Weekly Chart

As you can see on this chart (weekly), the big dogs knew where to buy...

111.60 was exactly the point of the blue parallel line !!!

It will take some time for this pair to go higher

Files:

arak_fx:
Hi my friend ( money);)

AB=CD is very danger hasan ! because PRZ is not good

u r good trader .

Kind Regards .

Nice post, shame your 900 pips too late...

Reason: